April 18, 2024, 03:30:16 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

tabblet diskuscion

Started by PLEASEHELP1991, April 17, 2013, 05:20:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

ME##

get a surface rt with me

Daddy

If you have Windows 8 and RDP into it with a tablet, you get the touch screen functionality.

strongbad

May 14, 2013, 04:58:58 PM #18 Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 05:04:31 PM by ilovesloths
Is a nook color worth $70?
Some girl is tryna sell me hers and i can't decide if it is a good deal or not
i'd definitely root it to get rid of the shitty barns and noble os
edit: i haggled her down to $60 but i dont really think that i should get one at all - they look kinda shitty
thoughts?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: ilovesloths on May 14, 2013, 04:58:58 PM
Is a nook color worth $70?
Some girl is tryna sell me hers and i can't decide if it is a good deal or not
i'd definitely root it to get rid of the shitty barns and noble os
edit: i haggled her down to $60 but i dont really think that i should get one at all - they look kinda shitty
thoughts?

Honestly, I'd just put down $200 for the Nexus 7. If you're not looking for something to replace a laptop or something, it's a cheap, super solid tablet.

strongbad

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on May 14, 2013, 06:51:23 PM
Honestly, I'd just put down $200 for the Nexus 7. If you're not looking for something to replace a laptop or something, it's a cheap, super solid tablet.

My only gripe with the nexus 7 is the lack of expandable storage. I guess that isn't a huge issue since I use dropbox for most of my stuff and I'd be within wifi range enough to utilize google music.
Is memory ever a problem for you?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: ilovesloths on May 15, 2013, 08:05:51 AM
My only gripe with the nexus 7 is the lack of expandable storage. I guess that isn't a huge issue since I use dropbox for most of my stuff and I'd be within wifi range enough to utilize google music.
Is memory ever a problem for you?

I actually have a galaxy tab 7.0 plus. Got it for free for a dev project I was working on. I mostly just use it to play a game here and there and read/listen to news. Had it for a year and I haven't even filled up half of the space (32gb).

My brother has the nexus though and he swears by it. Honestly, unless you're looking to fill it up with music or something, 16 gigs is more than enough and 32 is perfect.

Commander Fuckass

I have a a Kindle Fire HD nao
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

How do you like it? I'm thinkin about getting a nexus 7...

snoorkel

if i could i would buy one of these

though it has no mobile connectivity : (

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS, 1.9GHz Samsung Exynos 5420 Quad-Core Processor; Wi-Fi connected only
32 GB Flash Memory, 3 GB RAM
10.1-inch 2560x1600 WQXGA display with 4 million pixels

ME##

that lock screen reminds me of that of windows 8 lol

Go Up