April 18, 2024, 04:40:12 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Restaurant etiquette

Started by LCK, January 30, 2013, 07:30:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

is something i feel most customers lack

i try to be nice and courteous and understanding but it builds up and gets frustrating

-you do not come to a sit down restaurant 3 minutes before close and order 10 different things off the breakfast menu for you and your 5 children that should've had breakfast 12 hours ago
-if i'm bringing food out to you and your fatass buffet, stop being a fatass for one second and drop the buffet utensils and let me fill your trough with food you pigs. Do not complain about a lack of food if your fatasses are in my way of bringing you more food
-complaining about an assortment of food on a buffet. omg. you're paying a discounted price to eat a smorgasbord of cheap or leftover foods and i'm doing the best i can
-if you eat off a buffet, use the correct fucking utensils. do not grab the tongs for fried chicken and reach 3 feet to grab some goulash and leave the tongs in the goulash then grab the goulash spoon and use it to slop up some sweetnsour pork
-you're all slobs. sure you're paying for a meal, but that doesn't mean you're paying to be a piece of shit and making our day worse by letting half of your meal fall on a counter top or table or floor or misusing everything we have
-cut the cooks some fucking slack. overworked, understaffed. its difficult to correctly make meals for 2-300 people in a night along with a buffet without making some minor mistakes. "all you do is read a ticket, get it right you little prick!"
im sorry i missed some mayo on your burgers ms fatass. you could ask very nicely and i would gladly fix it but no. be a bitch.
fuck em all

tl;dr

haven't complained in a while

YPrrrr

My parents raised me to think only pigs go to buffets

Hooray elitism. Although the few times I have gone to one they are highly populated by rather rude people whose buttocks require 2 chairs

silvertone

Quote from: NDDR on January 30, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

that is because it is  true

LCK

Quote from: NDDR on January 30, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

Hooray elitism. Although the few times I have gone to one they are highly populated by rather rude people whose buttocks require 2 chairs
all accurate

don't let's

Buffets are cool, but when you think about it's probably really easy to spread germs that way. Yeah they have the sneeze guards and stuff, but still...

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up