April 18, 2024, 05:15:23 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What was your Christmas meal?

Started by LCK, December 26, 2012, 06:55:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

Traditional or non traditional, what was your Christmas meal? And did anything  stand out from this joke of a holiday?

I made green peppers stuffed with mashed taters and topped with fak'n bits and cheeses and crunches. With a side salad wthat had homemade dressing and it was all good I suppose.

Then I smoked more weed and ate pb and j.

Daddy

well i went to the movies with selena and one of my chinese friends since she was lonely and bored.

then we went to another chinese friend's house and she had some turkey, snacks, okra, bread thingies, and pumpkin soup

but at home i had ham, potatoes, and green beans.

Samus Aran

Smoked ham, mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, and a broccoli dish that is fucking delicious but idk what it is really, it's basically a casserole that we usually have as a side on holidays

Nyerp

Honey-baked ham, mashed potatoes, crescent rolls, and cheese broccoli casserole

PLEASEHELP1991

turkey, mashed potatoes, corn-on-the-cob, and dinner rolls
I love [you]

Kalahari Inkantation

ham, roasted chicken, lasagna, string beans, shepherd's pie, rice, savory pastries

Classic

Ham (  akudood; ), mashed taters, corn, pinto beans, corn bread, dressing (what you guys call Stuffing) and a coconut cream pie.

Mando Pandango

Pork roast, mashed potatoes, and Space Jam

On Christmas Eve I ate with my family and my parents' friends and their kids, and we did a traditional feast of seven fishes, which was better than I was expecting.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

LCK

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on December 26, 2012, 07:48:43 PM

On Christmas Eve I ate my family and my parents' friends and their kids, and we did a traditional feast of seven fishes, which was better than I was expecting.
this is what i read
and then i was disappointed with reality

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Trevor on December 26, 2012, 08:03:47 PM
Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on December 26, 2012, 07:48:43 PM

On Christmas Eve I ate my family and my parents' friends and their kids, and we did a traditional feast of seven fishes, which was better than I was expecting.
this is what i read
and then i was disappointed with reality

oh god lmao

FAMY2

Cajun Salmon, Bourbon Chicken  (grilled), Potato Salad, Broccoli Salad and Key Lime Pie.

Go Up