April 25, 2024, 06:01:53 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Animal Crossing DS Breeds Foul Mouth Fowl

Started by Sports1, June 10, 2007, 04:05:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sports1

A protective parent has run riot in a bid to stop Nintendo and their evil foul mouth critters in Animal Crossing influencing her daughter with shiny blue-coloured swears.

The latest case of gaming parenting comes from a young 11-year-old lass in Scotland who, whilst enjoying exploring her town in Animal Crossing DS, was called a "fucking cow" by one of the characters, as featured in the London Metro newspaper.

A Nintendo UK representative insisted that none of the company's family friendly titles features any offensive language, adding "It is either a pirate copy or it is user-inputted text." Most likely a used copy or an attention-seeking girl already clued up in the ancient art of le-swear.

Be sure to stick around for updates..

Source: http://www.cubed3.com/news/7509/1/Animal_Crossing_DS_Breeds_Foul_Mouth_Fowl

Wrench

That's crazy. Mine are bad talkers as well. I make them all say their gay or something like that.  flower;

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

ME##

man I forgot how pitifully small the DS Lite was

don't let's

That was back in the days when you could almost comfortably fit things into your pocket.

ME##

Quote from: … on June 30, 2015, 08:19:08 PM
That was back in the days when you could almost comfortably fit things into your pocket.
Well it doesn't help that pockets have shrunk by 80% since then

strongbad

squirrelfriend

sometimes i wonder about the future of ex-boyagers
are they happy in life?
are they doing as good as we are doing?

Go Up