April 20, 2024, 04:21:46 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lack of Proactivity

Started by 6M69I69B9, September 03, 2012, 05:01:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

For sometime now, I've been stuck.  I can't stop doing nothing.  I'm just so paralyzed, man.  I know that time will always be more expensive than money will ever be, and that's why there's planning.  But, what if you can't bring yourself to plans?  How can I get myself to realize how expensive time is? 

Yeah, I guess I'll have to pay with realizations from then to now.  Then, there's the deal of dealing with it?  How? 

"No, fuck you.  You don't FUCKING focus on that man, fucking run man, when you finally realize it, you will be older.  Now get your fucking ass over there, cling to your work, because man, they want to destroy you.  Go forward, man.  Please, it's for your own good."             

But, then I think...: what do you do, when your work is right there, but you tear up because you just can't fucking move?  What, am I afraid to work? 

"No.  Fuck, man.  Please, just go, you haven't gone yet.  You haven't at all.  Time has the oddest way of working, you have to learn how to summarize in the present.  You have to, or else you will replay, repay everything.  Everything, man.  Hear me out, please.  God damn it."

But, I'm just here, so damn paralyzed.  Stupid shit playing in the background.  One thing I can't stop, is my compassion.  Compassion makes time go faster, I've heard.  You crash into things without a feeling, because you keep on feeling what others are feeling.  I hope, it hasn't been that much for you.       

---

And that's when I thought...that I think I should finally move on.  And I hope to myself that I don't think at sometime in the near future.     

I thank a certain someone for letting me see what may be afar.  I fucking thank them so much.  Hopefully, I'll be there before they leave.  Just before they leave, I fucking hope, man. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

famy

Hippopo

Well, there is a certain beauty about blindly charging into the future.  Let fate take you to where she plans.  Fate can be sometimes kindhearted.

but man

Then you are like her slave.  She becomes your master man. and she will reawaken something in you too.  She will reawaken what you have laid to rest, man.  She well make you think again.

And it will stop you.

But this time you'll have to endure more pain.  Because more time has elapsed and you're much older.  You'll have the realization that this isn't what you would have planned for.

Think it through.  At least a little.  Think, baby steps, man.

??????

sounds like you just have dissonances from placing so much weight on something so abstract and non-existent like time
'time' just serves to create the finite
it doesn't exist
there's no bad in "replaying" or "re-doing"
sounds like you're just afraid of making mistakes and want to make the 'best' out of the limited time you percieve

compassion robs time of its composure and rigidity because of its associations with beauty, which has no limits

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Clucky on September 05, 2012, 02:17:28 PM
sounds like you just have dissonances from placing so much weight on something so abstract and non-existent like time
'time' just serves to create the finite
it doesn't exist
there's no bad in "replaying" or "re-doing"
sounds like you're just afraid of making mistakes and want to make the 'best' out of the limited time you percieve

compassion robs time of its composure and rigidity because of its associations with beauty, which has no limits
What does that even mean?
I love [you]

Hippopo

??????

Quote from: Patsy Stone on September 05, 2012, 02:49:45 PM
What does that even mean?
sorry my thinking revolts against the idea that reality is ontologically separate from internalized schemata y/n

why are you such a Chayefsky fan you fucking faggot

snoorkel

Quote from: Clucky on September 05, 2012, 02:17:28 PM
s

+1

Go Up