April 26, 2024, 01:03:12 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

One thing you want to do, "art-related," before you die.

Started by 6M69I69B9, June 09, 2012, 06:20:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

There is one damn thing that's been bothering me for so long- but fuck it, I'm going to do it.  

I want to make this one story I've been thinking about.  I've made characters, but have been having shit ideas for a story- until now.  No matter what, I'm going to try my best to finish this shit, make it into a book, and make it an animation.  Mainly, my social life consists of just talking a lot and for so long with teachers, social workers, professors- about a lot of shit.  They've helped me out in my life so much- and they've encouraged me so much to express what I've kept quiet a lot for so long.  When they'd encourage me, they'd say one thing in common- that I have some sort of "unique" or some "interesting" way of thinking, along with experiences.  Hell, even on the fucking Internet a few times.  The thing is, I don't even try.  Some people think I try hard to be random or shocking- but it's not even like that- I just express shit in my own perspectives- even if stupid.  Though- there's a reason why I may state things that may seem stupid.  People have thought of me to be an attention whore, some druggie, or some dumbass- but fuck it, I will do this story.  Not for the sake of myself and for whoever I want it to be in sake of- but for others as well.  

When I start becoming conscious- just not being in my head, it's almost like culture shock- everywhere.  Even with my own family.  I can be social- but I also can be confusing to a lot of people- that people would think I'm high.  Well, I've never done drugs in my life.  Hell, even if I seem so stupid with a lot of shit- I think that I've got nothing else other than my pseudo-philosophies, recycled perspectives, and arms to make of something of myself- other than labor work.  And before I die- I want to establish this and many other things associated.  So, I'm going to dedicate a story, a book, and an animation- I think it's time that I give back.    

With the staff members I've befriended- and the resources they offer- I will do my best to make this.    
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

snoorkel

a lot of thing. definitely want to write I Hear you on that. making a mural with all kinds of colors and words would eb really cool and not something i've had the opportunity to do before.

Go Up