McDonald's presents Uefa Double Cheeseuro 2012

Started by ME##, May 17, 2012, 09:11:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Gómez would have put one of these chances in the back of the net

YPrrrr

Damn it Germany, you're being too cheeky, too lax... Just go for the goddamn throat and stop playing with your food akudood;

Also Greece you are a bunch of diving babies this game akudood;

Thank you Philip Lahm for actually playing like a goddamn world champion should akudood;

ME##

Schweinsteiger has looked far from himself.  And for all the interchanging between Reus, Klose and Schürrle only one of their shots have been on target [from Reus], and according to ESPN's match statistics, Klose hasn't had a shot.  befuddlement

[spoiler]Also, I was hoping that Lahm would do that in the CL final, oh why did you wait to score a blooter for Germany? :'(  I know Sifakis is no Čech but :'([/spoiler]

YPrrrr

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Just because they're off the goddamn Balkan peninsula does not mean you need to fuck up and lose because of overconfidence

ME##

So, Kroos for Scwheinsteiger and Gómez for somebody sometime soon lol? befuddlement

and where on earth was badstuber on that counter?

ME##

I would honestly say a 4:2 is a rather disappointing result for how much Germany dominated possession.  I hope the press doesn't gloss over the fact that Germany nearly let them back into the match because of the poor finishing from the first half from Löw's changes.   

And Neuer, the hobbit went to the same side he did against Poland when the Greeks won a penalty and it was saved... awdood;

YPrrrr

Yes, very disappointing. Especially early on the game should've been at about 3:0 15 minutes in.

And I even told my friend his penalty would go low-right. I don't know how keepers don't watch for things like this, but I guess maybe he thought he'd change it up

ME##

Quote from: NDDR on June 22, 2012, 02:00:31 PM
Yes, very disappointing. Especially early on the game should've been at about 3:0 15 minutes in.

And I even told my friend his penalty would go low-right. I don't know how keepers don't watch for things like this, but I guess maybe he thought he'd change it up
Very true.

And yeah, I guess Neuer is just so used to Robben switching sides when one of his numerous penalties at Bayern this season was either saved/nearly saved.  sillydood;

ME##

ME##

Pirlo's penalty was the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed.  Robben should take lessons from him  befuddlement

YPrrrr

Damn it, we have a much better history against Angleterre >_<'

ME##

Quote from: NDDR on June 24, 2012, 06:32:59 PM
Damn it, we have a much better history against Angleterre >_<'

I would say beating Italy would make the possibility of winning the European Championships much more enjoyable/special for the Germans lol befuddlement

YPrrrr

spaceman

i was out of town for the quarters. now i'm here again.

>this semifinal
awdood;

ME##

Quote from: spaceman on June 27, 2012, 01:36:17 PM
i was out of town for the quarters. now i'm here again.

>this semifinal
awdood;
At least it's a bit better than England-Italy... But that's not saying much. 

Go Up