Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 16, 2018, 03:41:15 AM
1,513,482 Posts in 45,312 Topics by 1,061 Members
Latest Member: RerryTaf
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Esoteric & Occult  |  Woah, cool. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Woah, cool.  (Read 683 times)
Boogus Epirus Aurelius
The guy from Crash Test Dummies
Kewn Sympathizer

Offline Tuvalu Male

Boognish

Quota: 0%
Doodthingocity: -99
Lüts: 21719.12

Mac OS X

Firefox 3.6.28

Ignore
« on: April 03, 2012, 01:41:17 PM »

God, I'm still kind of caught up in last night's dreamscape.
There was this massive assembly, kind of a well to do affair, in this sprawling victorian complex. It was really homey, though.

Don't remember what it was about, but as I was walking through this maze of hallways with dozens of other people, I got into a pretty heated argument with this woman in front of me.

Eventually, I ended up in this older wing of the house and things became gradually more decrepit. Not creepy or anything, but just kind of forgotten. I remember seeing an old blackjack table with some dusty mugs on top and some dead slot machines. I wonder why.

I popped out of this door at the very back of the complex into the heart of this little garden party.  A lot of white plastic chairs and black suits and dresses, almost funeral-ish (but lots of laughing). I felt out of place, so I slid down this real tiny grass embankment onto this dirt path which was only about as wide as a bike tire. I looked down it and the trees formed this real light, natural tunnel, and standing about fifty yards away was this younger girl wearing what looked like a boy scout uniform and a tan beret. Just standing there.

She pulled something off her back and before I had any time to realize it was a bow, I felt this incredible pressure on my chest as I fell to the ground. Got shot with an arrow.

But that feeling of being punched, or hit with something incredibly heavy was so real. There wasn't any pain or anything, but I was terrified, becoming convinced that the people above at the garden party might be of the same mindset of the homicidal hunter down the bike path. I pulled the arrow out and woke up.

It was really stunning.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Guff is Great!
Secret Muslim

Not Sid Was Here
Offline United States Male

NotSid

Quota: 2.11%
Doodthingocity: 9
Lüts: 300985.63

Windows 7

MSIE 8.0

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 04:51:28 PM »

That's a hell of a dream. Do you keep a regular dream journal or do these vivid dreams occur randomly?
Recent Track: Tonight I'll Be Staying With You - Bob Dylan

ASSHOLE
القرقة
I'm a Damn Retard

objet petit a

cluck

Doodthingocity: -10
Lüts: 111575.01

Windows 7

Chrome 17.0.963.83

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 08:00:52 PM »

oh i know that feeling!
i would get it if a twister shot down to the earth and slammed into my chest, knocking and sucking all the air out of me
it feels incredibly heavy but you're not harmed

tornados are the only thingies that make me feel that way, though
i don't think i've been shot in my dreams
Recent Track: Near and Far - Windy & Carl

Socks
Boyager's SXE
Drosophila

realkafkaesque
Offline Albania Male

Socks

Doodthingocity: 8
Lüts: 58515.00

Windows Vista

Chrome 18.0.1025.162

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 11:49:35 PM »

i was violently thrown by my father in a dream once, i didn't resist, and i remember crashing through the door frames and no pain, just and intense vertigo feeling, and pressure on the impact. i wouldn't call it stunning though, more homicidal.

Pages: [1]
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Esoteric & Occult  |  Woah, cool. « previous next »
    Jump to: