April 18, 2024, 04:28:05 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Double Helix & Aurora's Bend

Started by Socks, February 01, 2012, 09:21:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Today I was showing and as the hot water hit upon my flesh I thought in earnest and at once lost over my past-present and future self. But what struck me was ebb and flow of things and how they ultimately go running down the drain. Time--in a biological self--what is experience if it should all be lost? I am convinced that if particles conform in the presence of a force, so too does conscience record and store the information somewhere in a hard form. And if true, everything from moods to medicine will and undoubtedly does affect that which in physical presence is born, but ultimately stems from a spiritual source.

Keep your mind and bodies pure.
Because I'm already tainted.

Sincearly,
Self.

snoorkel

I am inclined to think that I am unintuitive about the amount in the future and I think that the responsibility does not come from the past. In fact, the (physical) in the distant future, the results may affect the biological significance of the past. All this thread is not currently in the center of the loop and back from one source at a particular time. It is expressed in our experience, the higher the mobility of nodes that have ever happened in the same person. Full turn.

Socks

I dear sir have read this thread and looped it round my mind in an evening of blunts drinks girls and old friends, even having proposed to a fellow boyager, sort of, I read you loud and clear. But I can still hope for and somehow affect the present from the past and into the future. After all, it is all we have left.

Go Up