April 17, 2024, 06:35:52 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

the sorry state of sony

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, December 29, 2011, 07:05:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Complicated Bridge on December 29, 2011, 09:37:31 PM
but there is a bunch of indie games Massively Populating PC and there are other consoles outside of  'Big 3' ???  plus mario deserves nothing more than a futurist-style slaughter.
pc gaming is bleh
also lol what
I love [you]

silvertone

Quote from: Felt on December 29, 2011, 09:39:20 PM
pc gaming is bleh
also lol what

Corporates being succeeded by other Corporations in a violent, social darwinist function is what the futurists were all about. they would be disgusted at us still playing a 20 year old icon.

Hiro

every single post in this thread is horrible

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Hiroglyph on December 29, 2011, 10:17:04 PM
every single post in this thread is horrible
well the non felt/burzum posts arent
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Felt on December 29, 2011, 09:34:20 PM
if all three companies failed, we wouldn't see any new video game consoles being made because it would be seen as a "failed industry" :'(
Dedicated game consoles would stop being made, probably, but games would probably rise in quality tremendously. Modern games are really nothing but corporations rushing shit out the door for money, and when these companies decline, indie devs will start to become more popular, and the only way for them to stand out is to make something amazingly good or crazily innovative.

This would last for a good ten-fifteen years until these indies become huge corporations and repeat the process.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

silvertone

someone needs to fix final fantasy asap cos playstation is the best consoles

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: [23]crossdressers on November 09, 2012, 09:55:38 AM
someone needs to fix final fantasy asap cos playstation is the best consoles

Agreed. srsly

Snowy

Quote from: Tectite on November 09, 2012, 09:32:09 AMThoughts[/glow]?
I can't say that I didn't see it coming, but it is a shame. The Playstation line was always so good.

don't let's

QuoteThe downgrade to Baa3 from Baa2ā€¦

What sheep is this?

Hiro

isn't the playstation division like the most profitable part of the company though
so they just need to restructure the company and fix all the bullshit with the other products

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Snack Dad on November 09, 2012, 04:46:16 PM
isn't the playstation division like the most profitable part of the company though
so they just need to restructure the company and fix all the bullshit with the other products

well, it was, but then came the ps3 goowan

and then the ps3 itself became profitable (though not nearly enough to even begin to make up for their astronomically high losses), BUT THEN CAME THE VITA LOL

Kalahari Inkantation

that being said, i do believe (or hope at the very least) that their gaming division at minimum is still salvageable, though not without ditching absolutely all the other garbage (which might not be such a bad deal considering that virtually all of their other major subsidiaries aside from those dealing with music and movies have been nothing but leeches for at least the better part of the decade girl;)

NOA_Haunted

Someone on Craigslist really needs to buy my Vita soon.  girl;

Go Up