April 18, 2024, 07:41:31 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, November 21, 2011, 09:49:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

i say things like that irl to my friends and family and they all find it Funny.   Friends must be broken lol

me003

Quote from: Complicated Bridge on December 24, 2011, 07:34:39 AM
i say things like that irl to my friends and family and they all find it Funny.   Friends must be broken lol
oh okay, thats what went wrong.  happydood;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Socks

Work was hell yesterday. I was looking out the French doors, padlocked shut, and saw a brief shadow turn to sunlight, as the wind flew by, and I told my friend, today is excellent weather for an outdoor hanging. He looked at me a little strange, but nothing more.

YPrrrr

Quote from: sans culottes on December 19, 2011, 01:31:52 PM
Atheism is an excellent deterrent to suicide.
In Christianity you automatically go to hell if you commit suicide so there's a deterrent girl;

silvertone

Quote from: NPR on January 10, 2012, 05:01:24 PM
In Christianity you automatically go to hell if you commit suicide so there's a deterrent girl;
Only Catholics Believe This.

Classic

YPrrrr

Quote from: kvltorion on January 10, 2012, 05:22:46 PM
Only Catholics Believe This.
Oh.

Well then half of the Christians believe this girl;

Although...  'in the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church, Number 2283 states, "We should not despair of the eternal salvation of persons who have taken their own lives. By ways known to him alone, God can provide the opportunity for salutary repentance. The Church prays for persons who have taken their own lives."'

I prefer it the first way

kougraducky

I've tried...this summer actually...I slit my wrists...
Only thing it accomplished was having all of my so called friends pissed at me, and I had to wash my own sheets.

silvertone

Quote from: NPR on January 10, 2012, 05:55:31 PM
Oh.

Well then half of the Christians believe this girl;

Although...  'in the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church, Number 2283 states, "We should not despair of the eternal salvation of persons who have taken their own lives. By ways known to him alone, God can provide the opportunity for salutary repentance. The Church prays for persons who have taken their own lives."'

I prefer it the first way
lol the baptists normally say the Committer of Suicide was probably not even saved in the first place goowan

Socks

Quote from: kougraducky on January 11, 2012, 11:55:23 AM
I've tried...this summer actually...I slit my wrists...
Only thing it accomplished was having all of my so called friends pissed at me, and I had to wash my own sheets.

That's terrible. I knew a girl who had done that once, she was very beautiful and it was so sad to see hear wearing long sleeve shirts all of the time and covering up her wrists to hide the scars. I couldn't understand, not the feeling, but the method. I can't even pluck a hair strand without flinching, let alone start carving out my flesh. *shudders*

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

JohnnyRingo2

No. Even at its worst, life has always offered a disconnect point. I anchor my happiness on a few unchanging variables and the rest is just bonus.

Go Up