April 23, 2024, 03:28:21 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey if you didn't know

Started by snoorkel, November 16, 2011, 03:52:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on November 16, 2011, 10:41:40 PM
What model of ipod do you have?

Space-wise means I.

32gb. 64 would hold a nice selection, but it'd have to be 128 to hold everything...

Quote from: Socks on November 16, 2011, 11:29:53 PM
Why would you need your entire library when you drive? Do you drive to the moon on a regular basis or are you that indecisive and excessive? I pick five songs or so that I am going to listen to when I am out and that's it. What's the point of leaving the house if your going to take the house with you? Might as well just stay home as you can't possibly be contributing anything to the outside world when you are so busy and concerned with streaming your 90000 songs and God knows what else.

No you cannot refute this it is undeniable.

lmao ok. I like music a lot, that's all. excessive, no, I actually spend time paring down my library to remove worthless things. and what's almost less of a burden than choosing music before I even go out is having anything I'd possibly want to listen to automatically synced to my phone without even touching it...

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Socks on November 16, 2011, 11:29:53 PM
Why would you need your entire library when you drive? Do you drive to the moon on a regular basis or are you that indecisive and excessive? I pick five songs or so that I am going to listen to when I am out and that's it. What's the point of leaving the house if your going to take the house with you? Might as well just stay home as you can't possibly be contributing anything to the outside world when you are so busy and concerned with streaming your 90000 songs and God knows what else.

No you cannot refute this it is undeniable.

I carry mine with me.
Certain music compliments certain bends in the road and it's nice to be able to put those in place any time you choose.

?????

Data caps are horrible. I would use this.. but data caps are horrible.
Die for Dethklok

Go Up