April 23, 2024, 03:50:56 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Vidya you had to FORCE yourself through

Started by Thyme, September 11, 2011, 08:03:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Quote from: Aigis on October 17, 2012, 03:29:11 PM
Quote from: Tectite on October 17, 2012, 03:22:52 PM
Quote from: Rumia on October 17, 2012, 03:05:55 PM
Quote from: Fuck on October 17, 2012, 11:33:42 AM
i got to the last colossus and haven't touched it for months LOL

in just a short time i did like 5 playthroughs of it on both normal and hard difficulties plus all the time trials and every single fruit and lizard

and somehow never grew bored at all goowan

i mean i enjoyed sotc but jesus christ kaz myface;

i think only david stayed for the whole thing, but i was literally trying to beat colossus #3 on hard time trials for like...4 hours one morning. the sun was already up before i finally gave up. and then tried later and beat it only after a few tries.
oh my god

I would have killed myself goowan

Samus Aran

now i can do it easily on my first try because of a few tricks i learned to make it much easier. unfortunately, #15 still sometimes just won't let me beat it fast enough. there are no real tricks there.

me003

I remember specifically getting bored and trying to force my way through: Sigma Star Saga, Mario + Luigi: Something bout Time, and I hate to say it but Secret of Mana, never having played it as a kid, there was no nostagia and just didn't find the battle system to be fun.

And I didn't finish any of them. Although I do think they are all good games, they just got dull after a certain point.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Master Shake on October 24, 2012, 01:19:32 AM
I remember specifically getting bored and trying to force my way through: Sigma Star Saga, Mario + Luigi: Something bout Time, and I hate to say it but Secret of Mana, never having played it as a kid, there was no nostagia and just didn't find the battle system to be fun.

And I didn't finish any of them. Although I do think they are all good games, they just got dull after a certain point.
i liked sigma star saga until i got to that buggy point in the game where battles literally never end and you have to just power off and try again akudood;

All post-Super Star Mario & Luigis are terrible, terrible games.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Quote from: Pancake Persona on October 24, 2012, 05:57:33 AM
All post-Super Star Mario & Luigis are terrible, terrible games.

nope just partners in time

Samus Aran

Quote from: Master Shake on October 24, 2012, 01:19:32 AM

Secret of Mana I find fairly fun but it's definitely one of the more overrated SNES games I've played lol...but it does seem like it would be a lot more fun with a friend.

TooB

Quote from: Pancake Persona on October 17, 2012, 04:44:14 PM
Quote from: Lunchbox on October 17, 2012, 02:45:21 PM
it wasnt really a chore to do so, but it kept me from playing anything else, and i really wanted to finish it, but Persona 3 i kinda had to force thru...

after playing p4, it was impossible to enjoy p3

i got a couple weeks in and i still wasn't seeing what the hell the plot was supposed to be about and i didn't feel myself making any progress akudood;

yeah, well, you didnt get far enough. P4 is way worse on having a SLOOOOW start.
most rpgs take quite a while before you get any sense of the plot.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Lunchbox on October 31, 2012, 03:18:46 PM
Quote from: Pancake Persona on October 17, 2012, 04:44:14 PM
Quote from: Lunchbox on October 17, 2012, 02:45:21 PM
it wasnt really a chore to do so, but it kept me from playing anything else, and i really wanted to finish it, but Persona 3 i kinda had to force thru...

after playing p4, it was impossible to enjoy p3

i got a couple weeks in and i still wasn't seeing what the hell the plot was supposed to be about and i didn't feel myself making any progress akudood;

yeah, well, you didnt get far enough. P4 is way worse on having a SLOOOOW start.
most rpgs take quite a while before you get any sense of the plot.
some rpgs can be completed in 10 hours. p3 didn't even begin akudood;

also p4 was more interesting from the start, i think.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

Go Up