April 24, 2024, 01:18:48 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Vidya you had to FORCE yourself through

Started by Thyme, September 11, 2011, 08:03:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Shadow of the Colossus

Quote from: Snowy on October 15, 2012, 09:01:21 AM
Dark Souls was quite the chore.
faggot

Quote from: Tectite on September 12, 2011, 11:42:46 AM
oh god, [glow=black,2,300]phantom hourglass[/glow] :'(
pretty much every nintendo game this gen

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

i got to the last colossus and haven't touched it for months LOL

TooB

it wasnt really a chore to do so, but it kept me from playing anything else, and i really wanted to finish it, but Persona 3 i kinda had to force thru...

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on October 17, 2012, 11:33:42 AM

in just a short time i did like 5 playthroughs of it on both normal and hard difficulties plus all the time trials and every single fruit and lizard

and somehow never grew bored at all goowan

TooB

Quote from: Rumia on October 17, 2012, 03:05:55 PM

in just a short time i did like 5 playthroughs of it on both normal and hard difficulties plus all the time trials and every single fruit and lizard

thats because the game is amazing

Kalahari Inkantation

i mean i enjoyed sotc but jesus christ kaz myface;

Thyme

i'm sorry to say this, but uh...

the investigation parts of phoenix wright awdood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectite on October 17, 2012, 03:22:52 PM

i mean i enjoyed sotc but jesus christ kaz myface;

i think only david stayed for the whole thing, but i was literally trying to beat colossus #3 on hard time trials for like...4 hours one morning. the sun was already up before i finally gave up. and then tried later and beat it only after a few tries.

Thyme

Quote from: Rumia on October 17, 2012, 03:29:11 PM
i think only david stayed for the whole thing, but i was literally trying to beat colossus #3 on hard time trials for like...4 hours one morning. the sun was already up before i finally gave up. and then tried later and beat it only after a few tries.

lol dat bittersweet feel ifeelbetter;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on October 17, 2012, 03:26:53 PM
i'm sorry to say this, but uh...

the investigation parts of phoenix wright awdood;

some entire cases of p. w (especially the second game) can be p. dull

>turnabout big top ugly;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on October 17, 2012, 03:30:53 PM
Quote from: Rumia on October 17, 2012, 03:29:11 PM

lol dat bittersweet feel ifeelbetter;

yes and no. i did feel pretty triumphant. and i didn't really mind how much effort it took because it was fun and i liked streaming it and talking to david the whole time

ME##

this reminds me that i have yet to do any of the time trials smithicide;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Lunchbox on October 17, 2012, 02:45:21 PM
it wasnt really a chore to do so, but it kept me from playing anything else, and i really wanted to finish it, but Persona 3 i kinda had to force thru...

after playing p4, it was impossible to enjoy p3

i got a couple weeks in and i still wasn't seeing what the hell the plot was supposed to be about and i didn't feel myself making any progress akudood;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up