Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2018, 03:13:58 AM
1,514,170 Posts in 45,341 Topics by 1,070 Members
Latest Member: zelmarl69
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Arts  |  TV - Currently Watching Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39]
Author Topic: TV - Currently Watching Thread  (Read 25622 times)
antmaster5000
Secret Muslim

DwightDL
Offline Thailand Male

Strongbad007

Quota: 2.67%
Doodthingocity: -27
Lüts: 242418.83

Windows NT 10.0

Chrome 63.0.3239.132

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: January 28, 2018, 05:38:12 PM »

i was planning on starting that very soon too

i just now finished the new season of Black Mirror. god damn it was another great season. i do think that Arkangel and Metalhead were a bit lackluster compared to the rest of the episodes, though.

aaand i didn't quite like USS Callister as much as everyone else seemed to. mostly i just thought that the humor in it was a bit out of place for this show. it was still great though, maybe just not the perfect episode that so many people seem to claim it is.

i know a lot of people were also absolutely nuts over Hang the DJ. while i do think that episode is absolutely wonderful, i do feel like it drags on a bit. and it's not the "new San Junipero" that people make it out to be. SJ is a lot better.

but still, minor gripes and such. this season is overall fantastic just like every season before it. god i love this show.
agreed with all of that
just finished portlandia- way better than i thought itd be
about half way through the office. i'd watched it religiously until about season 5 (jim and pam getting married) and i am almost to that point again. excited for new to me content
Recent Track: Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem

wag more
bark less
Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39]
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Arts  |  TV - Currently Watching Thread « previous next »
    Jump to: