April 23, 2024, 03:29:06 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

pills

Started by snoorkel, June 16, 2011, 10:21:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Within 30 minutes last night I dissolved one IR adderall under my tongue, swallowed one more and snorted the other. Weak sauce is what that was.

piano moths

oh! i got a bunch of Xanax (not bars, just .5) taking 2 and smoking a bunch of weed was extremely relaxed with some light elephant action in my closed eyes. I will probably take a few more, but maybe not. Pills are kind of weird.
kill them w kindness

sans culottes

Quote from: vziard on June 16, 2011, 10:21:36 PM
I had not partaken in many months, but I got some pure oxycodone pills today and snorted 10mg.

Has anyone had good times on opiates?
I once had access to oxycodone for cheap. Man, that shit was dope... I once even swallowed 80mg, which was probably a horrible idea. But sometimes on oxy, and most times on other opis, I found myself nauseous and miserable after a few hours of pleasure. It's a limbo in which I couldn't sleep, couldn't focus on anything, and my head ached. Plus, vomit, especially with food involved.

After having an awful time on methadone, I swore I'd never fuck with that shit again. Maybe I'm just allergic or something, but I'll never understand why some people can get so into opiates. They make me feel sick.
I support BUSH

me003

October 11, 2011, 12:50:08 AM #18 Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 01:12:31 AM by Methree
Quote from: eeeeeee on August 08, 2011, 01:49:06 AM
today I puked a lot and felt pretty sick.

If you do more you won't feel sick. But you may get addicted.

I know some kids that have been hooked on oxy. They've all gone to rehabs and one went to jail for stealing.
That shit is heroin.
I'm not the biggest fan.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5gPs-irVWY[/youtube]
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Socks

I have a hard time spacing out aderall. I'll go through 120 mgs of 30xrs in a couple of hours. And it's all good in the way that you know and can tell that your in a pill induced state. Which is fine until the comedown. That's a bitch to get over sober.

InbredPsychosis

I prefer hydrocodone, oxycodone makes me really irritable. They give similar feelings, but the euphoria is much more tolerable with hydro. I took three Vicodin once, at once, and I regretted that decision shortly thereafter. I was sick on my bed for the rest of the afternoon on the verge of puking. I'm surprised I didn't; I can hold my vomit very well it seems. SO MUCH FOR BEING A BADASS LIKE MY MOM.

I've never heard of pure ones, usually they always come with acetaminophen, which can be very dangerous for your liver when you exceed 4k Mg a week I think it is. There is a way to take the acetaminophen out, I read it on the INTERNET. It's called cold water extraction. Never tried it myself. Don't need to take that many to get high anyway.
TAKE UR MEDICINE

piano moths

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ I don't want for us to take pillz anymore not that it's bad ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
kill them w kindness

Socks

It's weird, because I have a colorful opinion, but when I take, purchase, or steal pills I feel truly like a drug addict/criminal/idiot. I don't know exactly why I feel this way personally.

silvertone

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 29, 2011, 12:10:49 AM
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ I don't want for us to take pillz anymore not that it's bad ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Socks on November 29, 2011, 12:16:14 PM
It's weird, because I have a colorful opinion, but when I take, purchase, or steal pills I feel truly like a drug addict/criminal/idiot. I don't know exactly why I feel this way personally.

Maybe you should kill the pills. Like not touch them.

That's one street I refuse to drive down.

Socks

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on November 29, 2011, 01:42:55 PM
Maybe you should kill the pills. Like not touch them.

That's one street I refuse to drive down.

I don't really drive down that avenue. But sometimes I'll make a wrong turn or get lost on a detour and before you know it, my internal navigation is all out of whack.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Socks on November 29, 2011, 02:20:03 PM
I don't really drive down that avenue. But sometimes I'll make a wrong turn or get lost on a detour and before you know it, my internal navigation is all out of whack.

I put up a couple of those big orange 2x4's blocking things up, just in case.

piano moths

I've gotten sort of lost in klonopin/xanax land. What the fuck????? It's so lame.
kill them w kindness

Socks

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on November 29, 2011, 03:38:24 PM
I put up a couple of those big orange 2x4's blocking things up, just in case.

They're there, I just run them over. I simply need less joyrides on the backwood roads and gullies.

Daddy

only pills i've taken were adderall lol.

or that time i did dxm gel caps

Go Up