March 28, 2024, 06:00:39 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SSS!!!!!

Started by applesauce, June 11, 2011, 09:27:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

Kalahari Inkantation

snoorkel

Quote from: silvertone on June 11, 2011, 06:48:18 PM
Can we make that illegal section now? I really want to hear this story. I am greedy, I know.

It has been done

Nyerp

congratulations you just made this board even worse

snoorkel

Quote from: Nyerp on June 11, 2011, 07:36:51 PM

well I know I'll use it, see we already have a board for fucking anime

now let's hear the tale!

Kalahari Inkantation

i really don't think serious discussion and illegal can properly be combined into a single board befuddlement

a separate board for each makes much more sense myface;

Socks

sounds like they did you dirty.

Travis

Quote from: Nyerp on June 11, 2011, 07:36:51 PM
why do you get butthurt over everything

applesauce

June 11, 2011, 09:37:46 PM #23 Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 09:44:19 PM by applesauce
Okay, so this is what happened.

So we went to the place and the fence across the alley next to i was torn down so we walked in. And it was all boarded up, but there was one spot where someone had torn the stuff down and you could walk in. So we walked in and looked around the first floor, taking photos and such, and then took this cool catwalk stairs up to the second floor and the roof. And we wee climbing around on the roofs. We had been there maybe 20 mins and we heard a real loud noise like nailgun and went to go check it out. We looked over the edge and there were three mexican guys fixing the hole in the building and the fence. And we decided to just wait up there until they left because we couldn't get to the rest of the building (the taller part) without passing by the fixing guys. So we were waiting there, when the guy I was with found a way where he could climb across this parapet and into a hole on the fourth floor. As he was doing so, some random person (who we later found out was the owner of a business renting the next warehouse over, which is part of the same complex) started yelling at us, and we had no idea where he was or if he was really yelling at us. But we went and hid for like 15 minutes and then decided to go back out and then the man was yelling at us, and we decided that we should probably just leave, even though the fixing guys would see us, because tha guy would probably call the police. So we started walking down, and then all the sudden out of nowhere there were three cops with guns drawn screaming at us. They arrested us on the catwalks, and took us outside. When we got outside there were SEVEN patrol cars, two paddywagons, and as we were getting searched, a police chopper came by, hovered for a minute, and then left. No joke. It took us almost ten minutes to convince them that we were there alone, and then about 20 more to convince them that we weren't there tagging. Then the guys wanted to let us go with a warning, but the sargent was like "well, now the commander knows this happened and we interrupted his meeting to ask for the chopper, so we have to put some charges out now" so they took us to the district HQ, and made us wait in a holding cell and cataloged all our possessions, let us call a guy to come pick them up, and then processed us. We had to give them a lot of info and wait a long time and such at an interview thing. Then they did all the crazy fingerprinting and took us to lockup, where we got our cells. After about 5 hours, I got moved from my cell to his, because they had overcrowding. Then after like another 90 minutes we signed some papers, got our IDs, belts, and shoelaces back, and got I bonds for $1,500. Then we got to go. We had to walk to the guy who had all our stuff's house.

So now I have to go to court and I am charged with criminal trespass, which  is a misdemeanor. If a rep from the property owner doesn't show up, then all the charges are dropped. The cops don't think he will show up, because he hasn't paid property taxes or water bills in four years.

So mhm.

Nyerp

Socks

I fucking salute you sir. And will cross fences and crawl through holes anyday or night with such good company.

applesauce

At a large abandoned industrial complex, formerly used by the US military during WWII in Chicago.

snoorkel

damn, that's some misfortune. hope you get off.

don't let's

Well that's some bad luck. You should have gotten some pictures with the cops and seen if they would take some of the arrest.

strongbad

Good luck, that sounds like some serious shit.

Go Up