March 28, 2024, 01:28:33 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Samus Aran

ya

also i started watching Mononoke again

i really need to watch the series that this is a spin-off too, akayashi samurai horror tales

Samus Aran

Steins;Gate movie is out on BD and subbed by a good group, WhyNot, as of last night

TooB

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on December 15, 2013, 09:39:37 PM
Steins;Gate movie is out on BD and subbed by a good group, WhyNot, as of last night
is it a condensed version of the series,  or a new thing?

bluaki

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on December 15, 2013, 09:42:10 PM
is it a condensed version of the series,  or a new thing?
It's new, anime-original content which takes place one year after the series.

It does also include brief flashes of some VN content that previously wasn't animated: Suzuha ending and insane Nae

Samus Aran

TooB

Samus Aran

last december a couple of friends and i did something where we went to bakabt and hit random torrent enough times to pick up one series, one ova (or series of ovas) and one movie

and only just today did i remember that i still never watched the movie i ended up with. first squad.

i started watching it like twenty minutes ago. and i already think this movie is really dumb.

Samus Aran

First Squad: 4/10

don't even bother

it's completely unfinished and disjointed and things just move from point a to point b with no real explanation and all the characters are flat and lifeless and the whole idea of there being a special operative occult unit taking part in a real war has been done over and over anyway

i mean it is sort of neat how like the climax is a fight between two sides of the dead for the sake of the living happening in what is a mere second in the world of the living, but it's still also dumb. the whole thing is dumb.

the movie looks fairly nice but what doesn't these days

silvertone

Samus Aran

Totla

i watched the steins;gate movie
it was good but like
i dunno
i was expecting more i guess??
maybe i just hyped it up too much in my head

TooB

Started yuyushiki.
Gotta say, while yui is great, and probs my fav, i really do love yuzuko. Shes hilarious.

"Just kidding just slipped out" lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on December 18, 2013, 07:56:18 PM
Started yuyushiki.
Gotta say, while yui is great, and probs my fav, i really do love yuzuko. Shes hilarious.

"Just kidding just slipped out" lol

naaaantsutte tsuchatta

Go Up