March 28, 2024, 06:22:36 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 26, 2013, 05:18:06 PM
finished Pokemon The Origin last night and now i'm trying to clean up my "Watching" list on MAL by finally getting back to some series that i never finished before. currently going through the rest of Lupin III: The Woman Named Mine Fujiko

after that i'll probably watch Mononoke
so you watched subs of pokemon origin guessing by the title? idk why i watched the dub please kill me
I love [you]

Samus Aran

TooB

November 27, 2013, 07:13:30 PM #1502 Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:23:52 PM by Project Lunchbox F
Quote from: Will Gregory on November 27, 2013, 01:24:36 PM
so you watched subs of pokemon origin guessing by the title? idk why i watched the dub please kill me
i liked the dub
I prefer dubs. Not saying they are always better, but if a dub is available, thats the version i will watch.
Except maybe k-on...

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on November 27, 2013, 07:13:30 PM
I prefer dubs. Not saying they are always better, but if a dub is available, thats the version i will watch.
literally lmao

but seriously aside from a small number of shows, dubs are always worse. some notable exceptions are cromartie, bebop, and ghost stories

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TooB

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 28, 2013, 05:06:00 AM
literally lmao

but seriously aside from a small number of shows, dubs are always worse. some notable exceptions are cromartie, bebop, and ghost stories
literally saw this coming. Doesnt matter if one is better than the other.
I prefer dubs

TooB

What really makes me laugh is how most people that watch subs think that they are so high and mighty, or cultured somehow... its a damn tv show, if i wanna watch it in my own native language, then i am going to do just that.

Classic

Finished Barbara.

Fucking weird book but I loved it anyway.

TooB

Quote from: CLASSIC on November 28, 2013, 11:58:53 AM
Finished Barbara.

Fucking weird book but I loved it anyway.
whats that about?
Also, watched wolf children again.
I LOVE this movie

silvertone

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on November 28, 2013, 11:52:26 AM
What really makes me laugh is how most people that watch subs think that they are so high and mighty, or cultured somehow... its a damn tv show, if i wanna watch it in my own native language, then i am going to do just that.
no one is just acting or thinking that they are more cultured and mighty because they watch subs. they actually ARE superior to ppl who watch dubs.

TooB

November 28, 2013, 05:44:59 PM #1509 Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 05:48:40 PM by Project Lunchbox F
Quote from: silvertone on November 28, 2013, 05:41:04 PM
no one is just acting or thinking that they are more cultured and mighty because they watch subs. they actually ARE superior to ppl who watch dubs.

look, thats it right there
then those same people feel the need to insult people like me, telling me I'm wrong that I watch dubs.

TooB

Samus Aran

TooB

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 28, 2013, 05:57:56 PM
lol
thats what i said too

but seriously, yeah fuck it.
if everyone else is gonna assume that they're right, then me too.
dubs are the only way to watch anime

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

TooB

Go Up