April 17, 2024, 09:28:34 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

I downloaded the first two episodes of Nagi no Asukara. I have no clue what I'm getting into but I'm gonna watch it.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Totla on October 16, 2013, 10:54:40 AM
kaz i can't wait much longer
i might do it
i even watched 11 to try and hold me over but i can't wait much longer

i watched the first episode of Danganronpa which seems pretty cool. i'll probably watch the rest today.
i also watched the first episode of Kyoukai no Kanata which also seems pretty cool

kyoukai no kanata kinda annoys me because it seemed like the kind of show that could've been something totally different for kyoani but it's honestly not

i mean i'll still watch it and hopefully enjoy it but the kyoani formula is starting to get stale even for me

also, horriblesubs said on their twitter twenty hours ago that monogatari 15 "will be delayed" which was already half a week late at that point so i wouldn't bother waiting at this point lol

they'll probably end up a week behind before 15 is even out and then who knows what happens from there

Totla

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 16, 2013, 01:22:40 PM
kyoukai no kanata kinda annoys me because it seemed like the kind of show that could've been something totally different for kyoani but it's honestly not

i mean i'll still watch it and hopefully enjoy it but the kyoani formula is starting to get stale even for me

also, horriblesubs said on their twitter twenty hours ago that monogatari 15 "will be delayed" which was already half a week late at that point so i wouldn't bother waiting at this point lol

they'll probably end up a week behind before 15 is even out and then who knows what happens from there
commie it is  :(

danganronpa is going pretty pretty cool i'm half way through it. it reminds me of phoenix wright sorta.

bluaki

Quote from: Totla on October 16, 2013, 02:06:45 PM
danganronpa is going pretty pretty cool i'm half way through it. it reminds me of phoenix wright sorta.
the similarities with phoenix wright are even more clear in the game that this anime is based on

examining a scene for evidence works exactly the same
the "endless debate" is practically a PW cross-examination with messages that float around and need to be aimed at in order to object (by firing a metaphorical bullet of evidence at it)
and the trials have other gameplay phases too, but those are mostly gimmicky and dull with nearly no relevance to mystery-solving

I'd say I like Ace Attorney's gameplay mechanics much better, but danganronpa features I like include multi-speaker cross-examinations and using a previous statement as evidence to show a contradiction. Super Dangan Ronpa 2 also adds statements for which evidence can be used to support rather than contradict it.

6M69I69B9

So, I was bored and just found myself trying to watch random anime that comes up in suggested videos of anime on YouTube. 

I tried starting:

Trouble Chocolate
The World of Narue
Kanon
The Familiar of Zero
Save Me!  Lollipop

lol none of them are good imo

oh and i did finish rozen maiden 2013

I think i loved the last episode more than any other episode to be honest.  i was legitimately happy for jun

it's probably a sign for me to watch some nhk similar anime or something
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ME##

Samus Aran

Snowy

Finished Watamote and started Cowboy Bebop with a few other currently airing series.

Samus Aran

Snowy

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 22, 2013, 04:44:29 PM
by started do you mean rewatching or......
Cowboy Bebop?

This is my first time ever watching it. goowan

Samus Aran

Snowy

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on October 14, 2013, 10:31:08 PM
oh uh sorry that I offended you. I just didn't like it and didn't really like all the QUALITY moments.
not offended, but it is not bad

Snowy

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on October 22, 2013, 06:25:04 PM
not offended, but it is not bad
idk I didn't enjoy it and that's just my opinion please don't be upset over it

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

dude i started reading that Uzumaki book. holy shit this is fucking awesome. The art is brutal as hell. really sick shit. Amazing.

Go Up