April 16, 2024, 10:15:07 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

Quote from: The Last MIB on July 26, 2013, 07:25:12 PM
Anybody know anime where some neet or somebody in a similar situation tries to make better of their situation other than NHK? 
Maybe Kuragehime?

there are a few other series I've watched that have neet improvement as a factor, but not a major one.

Nyerp

6M69I69B9

I kinda like this song from the trailer for Miyazaki's new film that just came out.

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZzO_AtkUu8[/youtube][/spoiler]

Quote from: bluaki on July 26, 2013, 08:12:07 PM
Maybe Kuragehime?

there are a few other series I've watched that have neet improvement as a factor, but not a major one.
thank you
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

TooB

Samus Aran

Quote from: Chesty LaRue on July 31, 2013, 07:06:58 PM
the hell is that?

look it up lol

it's effectively an anime adaptation of The Count of Monte Cristo, except in the space-age future with mostly small character differences, and a couple big ones...and a very unique art direction

TooB

Quote from: Kaz on August 04, 2013, 03:36:19 PM
look it up lol

it's effectively an anime adaptation of The Count of Monte Cristo, except in the space-age future with mostly small character differences, and a couple big ones...and a very unique art direction
make me look it up......... fine ill look it up...

TooB

TooB

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Nyerp

ME##

piano moths

i watched cat soup last night and it was amazing i'd like to waatch mor e anime like it
kill them w kindness

Samus Aran

Quote from: eeeeeee on September 02, 2013, 03:23:39 PM
i watched cat soup last night and it was amazing i'd like to waatch mor e anime like it

i can't think of anything quite as purely surreal per se but i think you would like satoshi kon's films if you haven't seen them (perfect blue, paprika, millennium actress) as well as his serious paranoia agent

they're definitely rather surreal and very cerebral

you also might like serial experiments lain which is somewhat surreal and is all very hypothetical internet-era cyberpunk mumbo jumbo and i love it

and mononoke (not princess mononoke, different thing) you would probably also like

piano moths

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on September 02, 2013, 03:28:27 PM
i can't think of anything quite as purely surreal per se but i think you would like satoshi kon's films if you haven't seen them (perfect blue, paprika, millennium actress) as well as his serious paranoia agent

they're definitely rather surreal and very cerebral

you also might like serial experiments lain which is somewhat surreal and is all very hypothetical internet-era cyberpunk mumbo jumbo and i love it

and mononoke (not princess mononoke, different thing) you would probably also like

you are good at recommendations because I love all these things aside from millenium actress which i have not seen yet
kill them w kindness

Go Up