April 18, 2024, 10:39:36 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

i was close to giving steins;g8 a 10, but eventually settled on 9

another reason integers suck

Samus Aran

Totla

bluaki

Quote from: Totla on March 13, 2013, 08:51:52 PM
Starting NHK Ni Youkoso!
I've never seen anybody except mal actually call Welcome to the NHK by its Japanese name

this is another series we saw together in anime stream a few months ago

Totla

Quote from: bluaki on March 13, 2013, 11:04:12 PM
I've never seen anybody except mal actually call Welcome to the NHK by its Japanese name

this is another series we saw together in anime stream a few months ago
I already had it copy pasted from when i searched for it on google :B
also i really like the intro song

Samus Aran

Quote from: Totla on March 13, 2013, 11:47:39 PM
I already had it copy pasted from when i searched for it on google :B
also i really like the intro song

hell yeah, it's got one of my favorite openings ever. it's called "puzzle" and it's by round table ft. nino, who also did the openings to chobits and .hack//legend of the twilight bracelet

Nyerp

watched vampire hunter d: bloodlust

very cheesy and clichéd, but still good

Samus Aran

finished kaiji season 1 tonight and it was fuckin greeeeaaaaaattttttttttttt

THAT ENDING THOUGH FUCKIN NO

all the more reason i need to continue on to season 2 now

Totla

Samus Aran

Quote from: Totla on March 17, 2013, 09:35:54 AM
finished Welcome to the NHK. i liked it

you should have loved it

i've watched 9 eps of the second kaiji series so far and it's fucking fantastic just like the first series although there are a few minor changes for the worse, nothing worth fussing about though

i never thought i would get so wrapped up in a series about gambling of all things

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Madotsuki on March 14, 2013, 12:01:31 AM
hell yeah, it's got one of my favorite openings ever. it's called "puzzle" and it's by round table ft. nino, who also did the openings to chobits and .hack//legend of the twilight bracelet
both of these hypes got me into searching the op, and i have to say, it was...moving a bit and unique.

i think it'd be interesting but i just hope it doesn't have a shitload of perverted jokes or something.  i may start on it when midterms are done this week

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

Quote from: The Last MIB on March 19, 2013, 01:53:52 AM
both of these hypes got me into searching the op, and i have to say, it was...moving a bit and unique.

i think it'd be interesting but i just hope it doesn't have a shitload of perverted jokes or something.  i may start on it when midterms are done this week

i can't recall very much perversion in nhk. i can recall one very tame joke regarding sexual imagery while interpreting dreams. and of course during much of the show, the main character and his friend are developing an ero game, so every once in a while you get some jokes regarding that.

but perversion is not a focus of the show at all. it's not an ecchi show in any way. it's a somewhat comedic but mostly dramatic show about depression and being a hikkikomori

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Madotsuki on March 19, 2013, 02:17:38 AM
i can't recall very much perversion in nhk. i can recall one very tame joke regarding sexual imagery while interpreting dreams. and of course during much of the show, the main character and his friend are developing an ero game, so every once in a while you get some jokes regarding that.

but perversion is not a focus of the show at all. it's not an ecchi show in any way. it's a somewhat comedic but mostly dramatic show about depression and being a hikkikomori

oh, then i may get into it.  i like shows with less comedy

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

6M69I69B9

i can't stop replaying the opening, it's just so good imo.   

and so i watched the first two episodes of welcome to n.h.k..  im annoyed of sato and the ending theme- i hope it gets better lol.  only character i like is misaki, for now

TooB

Quote from: Madotsuki on March 17, 2013, 01:14:52 AM
finished kaiji season 1 tonight and it was fuckin greeeeaaaaaattttttttttttt

THAT ENDING THOUGH FUCKIN NO

all the more reason i need to continue on to season 2 now

with that reaction, you should have started season 2 of code geass right away.... hint hint

Go Up