April 18, 2024, 01:12:31 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

just got nekomonogablahblah,
will watch it probably tonight.

Snowy

I just finished Evangelion 1.11 and 2.22. I think that they were really well done but I think they could have worked on the relationship between Shinji and Asuka a bit more. The ending was far different from what I thought it'd be and not nearly as cool as The End's but was still good.

Nyerp

uhhhhhh why are you comparing it to end of eva when it's only 2 out of 4 total movies goonish

TooB

you know, when you read the liner notes for 1.1, it says that movies 3 and 4 will be released at the same time.
is that not happening? i kinda wish it will, since we'll probably have to wait until 2014 for the american dvd release of 3.0 as it is.

Nyerp

3.0 came out in november so no i'm pretty sure they're not coming out together goonish

Samus Aran

the idea was to release them both at the same time theatrically, in effectively one film

so like nyerp said, considering 3.0 already hit theatres two months ago, that idea obviously never happened

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Fuck on January 09, 2013, 04:24:26 AM
uhhhhhh why are you comparing it to end of eva when it's only 2 out of 4 total movies goonish
lol
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

Snowy

Because it completely changed the ending of the main series??????????????????????????????

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on January 10, 2013, 08:06:48 PM
Because it completely changed the ending of the main series??????????????????????????????

well it hasn't really yet gotten to what happens in end of eva, actually

not quite

TooB

Quote from: May on January 09, 2013, 02:37:06 PM
the idea was to release them both at the same time theatrically, in effectively one film

so like nyerp said, considering 3.0 already hit theatres two months ago, that idea obviously never happened

yeah i know, i just wish it had, so we wouldnt be waiting 4 years just to see 2 movies

Samus Aran

on the other hand, we could be watching two movies stripped down and smashed together to fit a certain runtime

personally i'd rather have two full movies

TooB

Quote from: May on January 11, 2013, 02:01:31 PM
on the other hand, we could be watching two movies stripped down and smashed together to fit a certain runtime

personally i'd rather have two full movies

yeah me too, i just dont wanna wait for them..... you know? especially of theyre gonna take this long each

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Go Up