April 18, 2024, 06:42:20 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on April 20, 2012, 04:42:36 PM
no, not really

and the music i've heard so far is nowhere near as good as the first series' music

the music is mostly forgettable in both series imo, the only time brotherhood has music that i really care about is much later in the series (like past episode 40)

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on April 21, 2012, 06:55:37 PM
lol hughes' death has almost no impact in this

it has a huge impact on mustang as a character, actually...and it builds up until it eventually culminates near the very ending

as for what hughes discovered, it actually does have an impact, but ed mostly figures it out on his own

either way i can't say much more because pretty huge spoilers for much later in the series

Nyerp

Quote from: Cirno on April 21, 2012, 09:30:14 PM
it has a huge impact on mustang as a character, actually...and it builds up until it eventually culminates near the very ending

i meant on the audience you ass

anyway boy i sure do love how the homunculi have gone from being interesting villains that actually mean things to the key characters to being generic YES MASSSSSTER baddies

Nyerp

Nyerp

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on April 22, 2012, 12:08:46 AM
i meant on the audience you ass

anyway boy i sure do love how the homunculi have gone from being interesting villains that actually mean things to the key characters to being generic YES MASSSSSTER baddies

i don't get what you mean, they still are key characters lol. in particular greed is way more important in this one instead of how he was in the first one.

also what happened in episode 19 i don't remember lol

Nyerp

Quote from: Cirno on April 22, 2012, 07:31:17 AM
i don't get what you mean, they still are key characters lol. in particular greed is way more important in this one instead of how he was in the first one.

what

Quote from: Fuck on April 22, 2012, 12:08:46 AM
that actually mean things to the key characters

learn2read

Nyerp

ugh mustang killing winry's parents was so much better

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on April 22, 2012, 12:18:03 PM
ugh mustang killing winry's parents was so much better

why? doodhuh;

it's like you're hellbent on finding things to complain about, even if they're small points (which this is, in both series)

Nyerp

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on April 22, 2012, 11:15:56 PM
hyouka is SO GODDAMN BORING

lol yeah i've heard people have found it boring awdood;

i haven't watched it yet, i downloaded mazui's release though

Nyerp

Go Up