April 16, 2024, 11:08:38 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: bluaki on December 12, 2011, 10:25:50 PM
Is this because you saw it in my list updates? giggle;

It seemed incomplete to me too, but I don't see any hint at a sequel or whatever in what little I've seen of it online. I watched it at my anime club.

lol no, i saw this awesome trailer months ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In4YoCWTKiM[/youtube]

there's a lot of stuff in here that didn't make it into the OVA. it'd be a shame if it turned out that they were planning to do something much longer (like a series), but couldn't for whatever reason.

your anime club is cool

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

piano moths

i finished zoku natsume yuujinchou and now i am watching zoku natsume yuujinchou san love love love  giggle;
kill them w kindness

ncba93ivyase

I watched Armitage III a while back. It was terrible.

I rewatched Cyber City Oedo 808, and it was even better the second time.

I started Toward the Terra, but it's such a kiddy show that I'm bored and somewhat awkward watching it.

I finished Kaiji a couple months ago and it was great. The second season dragged on a little too much, but I was satisfied with the ending.

I also watched a bit of Dennou Coil and it's pretty neat.

also i tried watching tatami galaxy but it was too repetitive and annoying. it's sad, because it has a nice art style, but after seeing two episodes, you've seen it all

Also, Mononoke is wonderful.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

bluaki

Just recently finished:
Ika Musume S2: More of the same Squid Girl; it's as good as the first season.

Mawaru Penguindrum: Overall really great series that I considered giving a 10 on MAL, but a few things (especially Ringo) annoy me enough to give it 9 instead

Fate/Zero: Though it's now a +1 completed on MAL for me, it doesn't at all seem completed. The second half starts airing in April and this first season even ended right at the beginning of a battle with absolutely no closure. It's so far pretty good and so much better than Fate/stay Night that they're hardly comparable.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: Pretty much what's expected from the premise of a group of odd high school kids who would otherwise have no friends forming a club. I probably like things like this more than I should, but I found it p. amusing at times n_u

The iDOLM@STER: Though I sorta like a couple of the characters, I don't think the series is particularly great. It seems that most people who are strongly praising it played the game it's based on, I guess. It's at least worth pointing out that, despite having a giant cast of girls alongside the male Producer, it thankfully doesn't seem harem-ish at all. It also took something that looked like a bad end to turn into a good one.

C3 Cube x Cursed x Curious: I probably should have dropped this awdood;

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on December 29, 2011, 08:38:07 PM
i started gankutsuou and WHOA WHAT AM I LOOKING AT
i'm downloading this right now

I just started Occult Academy.

>that dress

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Samus Aran

Commander Fuckass

silvertone

Samus Aran

don't let's

January 08, 2012, 08:34:34 PM #389 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 08:42:52 PM by Mayhaps… Revelry?
I just linked it for the "what a rude pot!" line.

I keep omitting the word "it" from my sentences

Go Up