April 18, 2024, 07:45:19 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Andria

Quote from: Sakamoto on October 10, 2011, 09:19:17 AM
:\

Well, I figured there was a manga I just didn't realise or know that it was just a prequel or anything like that 

Nyerp

ugh, mirai nikki. i'll give this 2 more episodes to prove itself before i drop it. n_n

Andria

Quote from: Sakamoto on October 10, 2011, 10:06:00 AM
ugh, mirai nikki. i'll give this 2 more episodes to prove itself before i drop it. n_n

I think it seemed promising but I will have to wait and see.

I liked Yuno a lot more than Yukitero who just seemed like a massive baby and if I end up dropping it will probably be because of him...

I also can't help but laugh at how god looks  n_u
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nyerp

yeah the cg is pretty bad lol

...not to mention how ugly the rest of the characters are

...or how annoying and poorly placed the music is

goonish

Andria

Quote from: Sakamoto on October 10, 2011, 10:19:34 AM
yeah the cg is pretty bad lol

...not to mention how ugly the rest of the characters are

...or how annoying and poorly placed the music is

goonish

Gotta agree there goonish

I did like how they did the ending though, just playing the episode backwards lol

piano moths

kill them w kindness

Andria

Un-go

I honestly don't know what to say. I usually can form some kind of opinion from one episode... not with this.

slight spoils
[spoiler]Also annoyed that mal said inga was a guy but didn't mention that he (or maybe she idk if mal is wrong or what) turns into a girl  madood;[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Nyerp

lesbian (possibly futa?) rape this week on penguindrum :O

Nyerp

wow i really wanted to watch persona 4 but i guess i can't due to 10-bit bullshit making it look like raw assholes even though i have cccp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluaki

Quote from: Sakamoto on October 14, 2011, 09:55:08 PM
wow i really wanted to watch persona 4 but i guess i can't due to 10-bit bullshit making it look like raw assholes even though i have cccp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You still can't watch 10-bit? How do you manage to have problems with CCCP? doodhuh;

HorribleSubs, Doki, and Shini-Subs are releasing P4 with 8-bit only. Hatsuyuki-CTSS is releasing both 10-bit and 8-bit versions. Only Commie really seems to be releasing only 10-bit, though they're the fastest.

Nyerp

commie's release looked like absolute ass and i'm just not going to bother

thank god for horriblesubs

Andria

Maybe not the right thread, but apparently there is gonna be a new Code Geass

why not just leave it over  akudood;

Samus Aran

finished Black Lagoon, or at least the first half of it. the second season is essentially just the second half of the series, from what i understand.

it was a fast-paced, high octane action movie of an anime. great, great fun. gritty and over-the-top as hell sometimes. but it wasn't just mindless action - the scenarios were all very interesting, and the two main characters actually have a lot more depth than you'd imagine...and the supporting cast is all good too. production values are very high. this show is animated beautifully. i mean, it's not a unique art style or anything, but it's just very, very well done for what it is. and of course, since its main focus is action, that's where the show shines the most. the action scenes are just cool as fuck, even if sometimes they're ridiculous.

it's not the most intelligent show ever, but it's stylish and fun, and never tries to be something that it isn't. it's just pure badassery.

Go Up