April 17, 2024, 05:34:44 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MAL Thread

Started by Nyerp, June 08, 2011, 05:15:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Dovydas on October 12, 2012, 06:39:36 PM
i hope every japanese sound designer has to spend their eternal afterlife in a pit full of cicadas

LOL

Samus Aran

welp, mal is doing its dumb shit again where the profile stats won't update madood;

Totla

Quote from: Kaz on June 04, 2013, 10:17:31 PM
welp, mal is doing its dumb shit again where the profile stats won't update madood;
you mean like it always does

Samus Aran

Quote from: Totla on June 05, 2013, 08:14:42 AM
you mean like it always does

it hasn't done this for me since last summer

ME##

merge mal with boyah so there's less server issues

Totla

From a review of EoE:

"Do NOT watch this movie. It is the single most soul-crushingly depressing thing ever spawned from the depths of human imagination. It takes all of the closure, hopes, and expectations you had for the end of the series and blasts them into the sun. It is the single worst possible ending to anything EVER."

Samus Aran

it's not really any different in its ultimate conclusion from the series ending so i dunno what they expected

it's just a massively expanded, much more detailed version of said ending without the vagueness of shinji's choice

Totla

Quote from: Kaz on June 07, 2013, 12:37:08 AM
it's not really any different in its ultimate conclusion from the series ending so i dunno what they expected

it's just a massively expanded, much more detailed version of said ending without the vagueness of shinji's choice
i dunno, maybe they thought that since they were making a movie to do a new ending it would be a more traditional ending. like shinji mans up and saves the day and maybe someone minor dies but for the most part its happy and no one masturbates to teenagers in comas

i guess they didn't realize how angry anno was when he made the movie

Totla

why do mal signatures never update ever

TooB

Does mal update ever?
Lain added to list.
Gave a seven but might change to eight

ME##

i like how whenever i've given something a higher score than one of you guys, it's typically because you haven't scored it at all :(

Go Up