April 18, 2024, 05:19:21 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OFWGKTA

Started by Hiro, February 17, 2011, 03:56:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

What do you think of them?

Hipster shit
8 (34.8%)
Just regular shit
2 (8.7%)
Not too bad
3 (13%)
That was actually really cool
0 (0%)
FUCK YEAH FREE EARL
10 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on May 23, 2011, 10:31:32 AM
It wasn't god-tier, but I think it's pretty good  baddood;

No, it really wasn't that good. Yonkers is the only exception. The only reason anyone is saying it's good is because pitchfork said it was good.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

music fight!!!!!!!!!!!!

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on May 23, 2011, 10:39:59 AM
No, it really wasn't that good. Yonkers is the only exception. The only reason anyone is saying it's good is because pitchfork said it was good.

Wow
No, listen to the album again, it's really good.

I'm sorry if it was too deep for you man.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 23, 2011, 10:55:11 AM
Wow

I've listened to it a couple times, still hate it.
I love the shit out of Bastard though. This album was a huge disappointment.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

burzumfan420

i listened to 0 music out of any of these guys but icp rules assholes.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on May 23, 2011, 10:59:32 AM
I've listened to it a couple times, still hate it.
I love the shit out of Bastard though. This album was a huge disappointment.

You didn't like Transylvania, Her, She, or Golden or fucking Tron Cat? No Radicals?!

Hell no.

I listened to Bastards after Goblin, and I do love Bastards like a motherfuck but calling Goblin bad in comparison is ridiculous.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on May 23, 2011, 10:39:59 AM

PITCHFORK LIKED IT THEREFORE I CAN'T

jesus geno sometimes i think you really are the biggest hipster

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 23, 2011, 03:37:06 PM

Seriously this. I honestly don't know why any even makes a big fucking deal about pitchfork, and I don't even remember what they gave Goblin. It seems almost completely random to me, like if everyone decided that they love/hate Destructoid all of a sudden and that it was the "hipster" gaming website.
I prefer Metacritic and AV Club for reviews, and even then I don't really care a whole lot what rating they give something.

Geno

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 23, 2011, 03:37:06 PM

No, I just noticed that the majority of the hype around the album was coming from pitchfork. There are a lot of people who will form their opinions around what pitchfork says, and it's fucking stupid.

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on May 24, 2011, 04:29:44 AM
No, I just noticed that the majority of the hype around the album was coming from pitchfork. There are a lot of people who will form their opinions around what pitchfork says, and it's fucking stupid.
From what I know pitchfork just wrote a couple positive articles about them, like every other music website. Maybe they helped bring them into the spotlight for many people.
But I'd say most of the hype came from /mu/ and people in general. I know tons of musical idiots who love odd future and have never heard of pitchfork.
Also, aren't you basically forming your opinions around what pitchfork says?  baddood;

Andria

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 23, 2011, 10:55:11 AM
Wow

I fucking hate when people say that.  akudood;

Travis

shut up about pitchfork holy FUCK

me003

June 10, 2011, 10:19:10 PM #73 Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 01:47:53 PM by Methree
they are just garbage.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

SwagNigga

Quote from: SwagNigga on April 23, 2011, 02:57:13 AM
Boyah. Boyah. Hey, Boyah. Why you not swagged out? Boyah. Why you not swagged out?

Go Up