April 24, 2024, 11:14:43 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Battling Ganondorf right now.... {spoiler, lol}

Started by anus, April 22, 2007, 09:55:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

Quote from: Lawlz on April 22, 2007, 08:48:00 PM
Quote from: Morning_Glory on April 22, 2007, 08:42:22 PM
Quote from: LCK on April 22, 2007, 08:40:05 PM
Eh.
I got bored of Twilight Princess. It lost the novelty feeling after awhile. I got past the Lakebed Temple and pretty much quit.
I haven't played it in about 2 months. I don't plan to play it anytime soon.

Nintendo better have some better ideas for the next Zelda game, assholes.

Agreed, it was way to by the books. Nintendo said the next LoZ will be different, hopefully they keep the promise and not give into fan requests. (OMG WIND WAEKUR'S GRAPHACS WUR GAY WI WAWNT ADUWLT ZELDER)
I don't understand why everyone complained about Wind Waker. The game wasn't too bad, and I actually found the graphics to be amazing. I'd take the smooth and stylish cartoon look over blurry and overly bright realistic graphics any day.
Windwaker beat the hell out of Twilight Princess no matter what people say.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Morning_Glory on April 22, 2007, 08:48:57 PM
Eh.
I got bored of Twilight Princess. It lost the novelty feeling after awhile. I got past the Lakebed Temple and pretty much quit.

Agreed, it was way to by the books. Nintendo said the next LoZ will be different, hopefully they keep the promise and not give into fan requests. (OMG WIND WAEKUR'S GRAPHACS WUR GAY WI WAWNT ADUWLT ZELDER)
I don't understand why everyone complained about Wind Waker. The game wasn't too bad, and I actually found the graphics to be amazing. I'd take the smooth and stylish cartoon look over blurry and overly bright realistic graphics any day.

The Wind Waker was awesome and pisses all over Twilight Princess. Hell, I even enjoyed sailing.
The cannon battles made it great. If there were more islands and some evil navy or something, it would've completely blown my ass off.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Lawlz on April 22, 2007, 08:50:32 PM
Eh.

The Wind Waker was awesome and pisses all over Twilight Princess. Hell, I even enjoyed sailing.
The cannon battles made it great. If there were more islands and some evil navy or something, it would've completely blown my ass off.

I just loved the music during sailing, made it seem very epic.

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

reeper

Quote from: Kaz on April 22, 2007, 09:56:45 AM
You can't lose. It's really easy. Too easy. Pathetic battle, just like most of the battles in that game.
For reals

heltar

I got to the Twilight Palace..and stopped playing. Haven't played it in two months at least. I just lost interest.

Windwaker was a really good game.

LCK

Quote from: helter skelter on April 23, 2007, 04:01:49 PM
I got to the Twilight Palace..and stopped playing. Haven't played it in two months at least. I just lost interest.

You're damn right it was. flower;

I loved it. I honestly didn't want to stop playing it. Nintendo did something right with Windwaker.
I don't give a shit if they used cell shaded graphics. Hell, I actually liked the graphics. It added to the atmosphere of the game.
Awesome game, no matter what some retards say.

heltar

Quote from: LCK on April 23, 2007, 04:08:40 PM
Quote from: helter skelter on April 23, 2007, 04:01:49 PM

You're damn right it was. flower;

I loved it. I honestly didn't want to stop playing it. Nintendo did something right with Windwaker.
I don't give a shit if they used cell shaded graphics. Hell, I actually liked the graphics. It added to the atmosphere of the game.
Awesome game, no matter what some retards say.

And it was long and good and kinda hard. :P

Okay, it was relatively easy but I just wanted to use "long" "hard" and "good" in the same sentence.

That's liek all I played 8th grade. that and Zero mission.

was pajama link mode really "hard mode?"

i loved that one dungeon place thing that was like the cave of ordeals...cave of trials or something..

Necro

Eh.

QFT. One of my fave games on the GC.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Samus Aran

Quote from: LCK on April 22, 2007, 08:49:27 PM
Eh.

Windwaker beat the hell out of Twilight Princess no matter what people say.

Duh. Wind Waker was much more unique of a game, for one thing, so originality is a big deal. Secondly, WW's look is absolutely gorgeous. Some of the best graphics I've ever seen, if not the best. It's smooth and it doesn't glitch. There's no "partially through the wall" glitch shit and other issues like that. The sailing is great fun, and the music is some of the best in the entire Zelda series.

That's why Wind Waker is my 2nd favorite Zelda game, my first being aLttP. My third is MM, followed by OoT.  v;

Go Up