April 20, 2024, 03:35:32 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mass Effect 2

Started by Thyme, August 17, 2010, 08:54:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

C.Mongler

yeah its a good gaem cool

Samus Aran

well that was unexpected. there goes the 360's one amazing exclusive franchise. oh well lol.

ME##

It would be nice if both games came out to the PS3. befuddlement

Quote from: Lain on August 17, 2010, 10:39:32 AM
well that was unexpected. there goes the 360's one amazing exclusive franchise. oh well lol.

Well, not so much unexpected.  EA's Russian branch accidentally announced this way back in January before it launched.  n_u

Samus Aran

oh, i hadn't heard

either way i'm just glad more people get to play it.

Geno

This is pretty stupid releasing it without the first one. Honestly it would be awesome if they released both games in one box for the PS3.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on August 17, 2010, 03:56:24 PM
This is pretty stupid releasing it without the first one. Honestly it would be awesome if they released both games in one box for the PS3.

Yes, I don't understand why they didn't port the first one to the PS3 either.

Thyme

Maybe the first one just isn't that good? yes;

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on August 17, 2010, 04:17:37 PM
Uh the first one was way better. Not saying that the second wasn't good, they're both amazing.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on August 17, 2010, 04:17:37 PM

i'm not even done with it and it's one already one of my favorite current-gen games

it's extremely good

ME##

I guess the only thing that makes sense is that Microsoft has the publishing rights for consoles for Mass Effect and EA has the publishing rights for PCs.  confuseddood;

And since EA was the publisher on Mass Effect 2 and 3 [I assume], they can release it on any system they please.

Thyme

Quote from: GENOP on August 17, 2010, 04:32:35 PM
Uh the first one was way better. Not saying that the second wasn't good, they're both amazing.

Quote from: Lain on August 17, 2010, 04:33:47 PM
i'm not even done with it and it's one already one of my favorite current-gen games

it's extremely good

Okay, okay. :'(

Nyerp

oh my god

omg

finally!

i can finally

[spoiler]rent[/spoiler]

this great game! akudood;

ME##

Thyme

Meh, I'll probably end up buying it. n_u