April 23, 2024, 06:45:02 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Post yo steam library

Started by strongbad, July 20, 2010, 02:20:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

lmao
403 here

also what are your criteria for buying games on your wishlist mong?
because if there's that many it can't just be "whenever they're on sale"

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

Quote from: Chyme on April 07, 2016, 12:46:18 PM
lmao
403 here

also what are your criteria for buying games on your wishlist mong?
because if there's that many it can't just be "whenever they're on sale"

huh? it basically is my criteria lol. there's thousands upon thousands of games on steam my m8. my wishlist is literally any game past, present, or future that i desire to any extent. then i get sweet emails when there's a steam sale. i would say my library is like easily 4-600 games worth of bundle fodder though, i spent like 2012-now just buying shitty bundles just cuz i wanted like 1 or 2 games

i dont really buy much now though, as of the past few months ive cut back to really only the humble monthly or if there's a SUPER deep discount on a game i've been wantin'. considering i have more games than i could play in my life at this point lol

Thyme

i don't understand how someone with a library as large as yours could subscribe to humble monthly
isn't the risk of getting games you already own too high?

that service is the antithesis of who i am as a consumer lol
i want to know what i'm buying
same goes for those ~mystery game~ offers GOG does sometimes

C.Mongler

it did at first, which is why i'm only now subscribed for the past two months and now this upcoming one cuz i wanted mad max. like i said, i kind of stopped buying games fullstop around the begining of this year when my finances kind of hit a brick wall and i realized how much money i was wasting. ironically the only repeats ive had so far are south park and this war of mine, the two teaser games from last month.

but i yeah i did agree with your second point, in combination with the first i thought the whole thing was silly. but then the games lists started rolling out and i thought 'huh if i started relying on this as my main source of games every month instead of buying up every shitty sale i see, i would save money and get cool new games for a nice price' which has been so far what's happened.

like i said, msot of my shit comes from bundles and humble monthly is supposed to be FIRST TIME BUNDLED EVER exlusives so there's not a lot of crossover

YPrrrr

I have a friend who constantly buys humble bundle stuff and always offers me the extras. Tbh it's more annoying than appreciated I don't need all this shit I'll never play huhdoodame;

Daddy

>tfw I don't even play games

Kalahari Inkantation

59 5thgrade;

i try my darndest to minimize library pollution, plus i'm still mostly a console pleb

Go Up