April 24, 2024, 01:50:46 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Help Echo find a new phone!

Started by Andria, July 11, 2010, 01:44:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

So mine is like messing up majorly cause I got it rained on for a few hours so it like isn't getting messages and calls. n_u I have sprint and for an upgrade I can get 75 dollars off apparently so I am looking to get a new one for free or at least close to free.

I'm looking at http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=1218186677644&type=product right now. I'd prefer to a phone with a qwerty keyboard but it isn't a total requirement if the phone is still good. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Also switching carriers isn't' really an option plus I get to have unlimited texting, internet, mobile to mobile, and a fair amount of talk minutes for just 20 dollars a month being on my mothers plan. 

ME##

The Samsung Moment isn't too bad, with your discount it'd be $24.

teprngr

If you are looking for a QWERTY phone, I would suggest you to look around for Nokia, and MWG as well. There are quite a few of those phone models that are up to your liking. But I believe that they are already quite old and if you are really looking into getting a new phone, Samsung Galaxy S would be a great choice. I would suggest you to look it up so that you will have the best with you.

?????

August 31, 2010, 08:46:36 PM #3 Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 08:54:20 PM by TheSequel
The phone teprngr is talking about is the Galaxy S Pro A.K.A. Epic 4G.

http://now.sprint.com/epic4g/?ECID=vanity:epic4g

The Epic is similar to the Evo. So pretty much it's an overkill phone. Mandatory nightly charge $5 or $10 "premium" fee. I thought it was because they were 4g phones but after googling it the "premium" fee is for the hardware... which makes no sense... Oh, and 4G (faster mobile internet) is only available in a few cities. They're both Android phones, if that's the kind of thing that you get off on ;)
Die for Dethklok

Go Up