?!?!?!?

Keep yo Zune
5 (100%)
iPod Touch 32
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

strongbad

So I have an 80gb Zune that I really like, but I'm not the biggest fan of the Zune software. There are also a few features that I miss like being able to create playlists on the go, and the genius playlists on the go that the iPod offers. Also apps. I'm also getting a windows laptop, and I've heard that iTunes on windows isn't very solid. I have plenty of money right now so that's not really an issue. So far I'm leaning toward the iPod Touch 32. Of course I would wait until September for the new iPods to be released before I purchased one.

But yeah what do you guys think

snorkel

itunes on os x isn't very solid (not solid enough) either. mine crashes fairly frequently (every few days), I use it because it syncs my iphone and has good playlist management (genius to some extent, smart playlists, the UI).

iPods (the 'Classic' ones) have always been my favorite, and the newer ones actually have good enough hardware to make the os not lag when you use every available megabyte and navigate quickly

you can make playlists on-the-go on iPod Classics, stupidly one of my favorite things about "iOS 4" (stupid because why wouldn't they have that from the beginning)

why not just use CDs?

Daddy

strongbad

i think ill keep my zune. if it ever breaks i'll probably get an ipod or something

Go Up