April 16, 2024, 03:32:24 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Renovation '09

Started by reeper, August 10, 2009, 06:39:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

rdl

Quote from: Thyme on August 15, 2009, 08:44:14 PM
I just noticed that there's no Fitness category. In reefer's list, at least. But I guess it would go very well with Health too, I like it. thumbup;
Oh woops, I meant health instead of fitness.

QuoteThen again, to be honest I'm not too fond of the cynicism behind the idea of the sad squid for the chat threads.
:(

Yeah maybe it should go with whine instead of Dear Diary. I like our current Dear Diary tag.

Here's three new ones. I don't see why we need a wrestling tag, or a boxing one, since modern day boxing is terrible and no one seems to talk about wrestling. No one really talks about hockey either but I can do one anyway.

Football. I was tempted to put in a futbol but then I figured that'd be a waste of time ;_;

Basketball

Baseball

Hiro

Quote from: RDX on August 15, 2009, 10:10:56 PM
Oh woops, I meant health instead of fitness.
:(

Yeah maybe it should go with whine instead of Dear Diary. I like our current Dear Diary tag.

Here's three new ones. I don't see why we need a wrestling tag, or a boxing one, since modern day boxing is terrible and no one seems to talk about wrestling. No one really talks about hockey either but I can do one anyway.

Football. I was tempted to put in a futbol but then I figured that'd be a waste of time ;_;

Basketball

Baseball
I agree, nobody will ever use boxing, wrestling, or hockey.
Basketball and Football are excellent, but I don't like the baseball one.

rdl

Yeah I need to find a baseball render that doesn't get all choppy when it's made so small.

I think I'll do a couple more and then stop. While Boyah is surely an important thing I feel like I'm wasting my time baddood;

rdl

I made this and then I got bored.

Fast food

Thyme

hamburger with wheels pasted on it y/n

rdl

Kalahari Inkantation

i like because it's just hilarious to look at :(

reeper

Very nice guys. The movies one should be Mystery Science Theater 3000 though

Thyme

Argh, I can't do the burger. akudood;

I can't even find a good pic of a wheel and I forgot how to do a good speed effect. goonish

reeper

August 16, 2009, 03:51:12 PM #205 Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 03:58:36 PM by reefer
They're all done.

Quote from: Thyme on August 16, 2009, 02:40:21 PM
Argh, I can't do the burger. akudood;

I can't even find a good pic of a wheel and I forgot how to do a good speed effect. goonish
A cheetah would be decent too.

rdl

You missed this awesome one.

reeper

Quote from: RDX on August 16, 2009, 04:14:13 PM

You missed this awesome one.
Change the audience to Mystery Science Theater 3000 and I will.

Thyme

The characters would be unrecognizable at that size.

reeper

Quote from: Thyme on August 16, 2009, 04:18:59 PM
The characters would be unrecognizable at that size.
Then make only three characters to the bottom far right and the other seats empty  happydood;

Go Up