April 24, 2024, 09:11:00 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Metroid Prime Compilation? ...Alright, now I want a Wii.

Started by Thyme, May 22, 2009, 09:44:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

I think I'll pass. I never did like the Metroid series.

Doodle

I heard about this.
I might get it. MP1 with motion controls would be cool.
But I already have MP1 and MP2, so it would be sort of pointless to get this. I could just get MP2 for the GCN.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: Geno on May 25, 2009, 07:39:31 PM
Gah you make me so angry.

oh no i have an opinion ;_____________________________________________;

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on May 25, 2009, 07:39:31 PM
Gah you make me so angry.

God shut up people dont always have the same opinion as you

Geno

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on May 25, 2009, 07:47:10 PM
God shut up people dont always have the same opinion as you
But it's like he tries not to like good games  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

strongbad

ME##

It looks interesting, but I'm not sure if it's worth it, considering that I wast fond of the Prime series the first time.

KonohaShinobi

I never played MP2: Echoes.

If this is true and it comes out, will anyone who has played all three have the patience to replay them?

Hiro

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 24, 2009, 06:41:58 PM
I never played MP2: Echoes.

If this is true and it comes out, will anyone who has played all three have the patience to replay them?
You can play the games out of order.  wariodood;

Ezloﺕ

:)

strongbad

Preorder from gamestop get a cool t-shirt
btw i preordered it from gamestop

Go Up