March 28, 2024, 02:23:13 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do you avoid things?

Started by hotlikesauce., April 07, 2009, 04:45:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

Like guilt for instance. I feel guilty when my parents buy me things because I can't pay them back. I get some feeling in my gut that makes me feel like crap whenever I think about anything that isn't funny. I can think of something and it gets me in some way to the point that I want to just go to sleep for a long time in hopes that I'll forget. I can't avoid these feelings of guilt and remorse after every little thing I do. Whenever I buy stuff, whenever my parents buy me stuff, whenever I play Xbox, whenever I listen to music, whenever I watch Tv. It somehow gets me and makes me want to break down and just go to sleep for a looooooong time.

No, do not suggest drugs, or any mind altering substances, and do not tell me to ask for forgiveness from God, because I don't believe in God.

YPrrrr

I can't avoid guilt, I'm Catholic

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: YPR on April 07, 2009, 05:00:35 PM
I can't avoid guilt, I'm Catholic

this, I ask for forgiveness. not just from only God, but the people I hurt.

also I don't understand how you feel guilty about your parents giving you gifts. if they love you, they want to give you gifts. when you become a parent, would you want your child to feel like this? you're supposed to love making them happy.
but if you're taking advantage of them, however, thats a completely different story.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on April 07, 2009, 06:46:43 PM
this, I ask for forgiveness. not just from only God, but the people I hurt.

also I don't understand how you feel guilty about your parents giving you gifts. if they love you, they want to give you gifts. when you become a parent, would you want your child to feel like this? you're supposed to love making them happy.
but if you're taking advantage of them, however, thats a completely different story.

Like, with all my birthday money I bought an iPod touch. A couple years ago my dad bought me a Zune, and while I still love it, I just like using my iPod touch. It's not that I'm not thankful for it, I've just upgraded. And It makes me feel ungrateful and such.

And my mom bought me a bunch of legacy systems for a "Valentine's Day Gift". It was like, 200 dollars and like, I can't cover that. I feel bad that they spend so much money on me and I can't pay them with much of anything.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kevin on April 07, 2009, 06:52:07 PM
Like, with all my birthday money I bought an iPod touch. A couple years ago my dad bought me a Zune, and while I still love it, I just like using my iPod touch. It's not that I'm not thankful for it, I've just upgraded. And It makes me feel ungrateful and such.

And my mom bought me a bunch of legacy systems for a "Valentine's Day Gift". It was like, 200 dollars and like, I can't cover that. I feel bad that they spend so much money on me and I can't pay them with much of anything.
You can take care of them when they're old and you have a job

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Kevin on April 07, 2009, 06:52:07 PM

I'm sure they didn't strain their wallets for that. They do it out of love. I'm sure you'd do something like that for your kid, I know I would.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Socks

strongbad

If it's not a big deal, I usually talk about it, but otherwise I just compress the thoughts of guilt or whatever.

Veal

Classic

Quote from: Veal on April 07, 2009, 09:06:41 PM
Choose:

Drugs
Whine
God

Seriously?

Anyways, I deal with it buy living with it. I've done nothing to feel guilty about and if I have, I just get over it.

PuuMastaFunk

Eh, whenever I feel guilty, it's 'cuz I pissed someone off, and then it's too late. So I just learned to laugh in their face and move on to my next victim.

Fireman.exe

Train yourself to bury it deep down inside. That's what I did.

Feynman

Veal

Quote from: ACTION BASTARD! on April 07, 2009, 09:09:24 PM
Seriously?

Yes. notice how you're depressed or pissed over half the time.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Classic

Quote from: Veal on April 10, 2009, 05:29:25 PM
Yes. notice how you're depressed or pissed over half the time.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I tried to believe in God. It only made things worse. <3

Go Up