March 28, 2024, 11:29:11 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

...I like Queen.

Started by Josh, April 06, 2009, 06:26:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

Seriously, great band, Queen. You should really be like, you know, listening to them. Like, right now.  akudood;

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

Geno

Where the hell have you been? Under a rock?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Travis

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kewn Hunter on April 07, 2009, 02:58:29 PM
I prefer Pink Floyd

how is that even comparable other than being a rock band

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kaz on April 07, 2009, 04:55:00 PM
how is that even comparable other than being a rock band

I think he was just being satirical in that both Queen and Pink Floyd enjoy a large fan base and it's not surprising to hear someone likes them

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on April 07, 2009, 04:59:48 PM
I think he was just being satirical in that both Queen and Pink Floyd enjoy a large fan base and it's not surprising to hear someone likes them

i got 2 hours of sleep my satire radar is broken

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kaz on April 07, 2009, 05:01:51 PM
i got 2 hours of sleep my satire radar is broken
I slept for 11 hours and missed all of my classes because my alarm did not go off

Zach

Most people like Queen. I've always loved the originality of their songwriting.

Wrench

Everyone here likes them.

SHEEEEEEEER...HEART ATTACK

Daphnia

<- SEXIE FREDDIE
                         |
                         |
                         V

Samus Aran

Quote from: Zach on April 07, 2009, 05:53:52 PM
Most people like Queen. I've always loved the originality of their songwriting.

Houdini doesn't, if I recall. I dunno why, because Houdini is definitely not one of those guys turned off by weirdness, which is the primary reason most Queen-haters have.

I really need to get around to getting another Queen album sometime. All I have is a stupid greatest hits compilation and A Night at the Opera. Well unless you count vinyls, in which case I also have  News of the World, but it's not like I can currently listen to it.

Thinking of getting A Day at the Races and Jazz next.

Go Up