A program that makes plagiarism nonexistent??!!

Started by jodokast, March 10, 2009, 06:22:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

still it's like saying you can make murder legal by making it look like a suicide  baddood;

jodokast

Good point. Nonexistent is the word I was looking for.

guff

but it still happens now essentially you're covering up a murder by dumping the body in the hudson

jodokast

Quote from: guff on March 12, 2009, 03:25:23 PM
but it still happens now essentially you're covering up a murder by dumping the body in the hudson

Yes, essentially that is what I'm doing.  happydood;

But, this is nearly impossible to do.. so no bodies in the Hudson for now.

Ezloﺕ

:)

superclucky

wouldn't the teacher figure out that its a totally different sentence structure from your previous works
kewns are smelly

jodokast

Quote from: Probably Felt on March 12, 2009, 04:03:12 PM
wouldn't the teacher figure out that its a totally different sentence structure from your previous works

Believe it or not, I don't have the same sentence structure every single time I write something. I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

guff

I don't have the same sentence structure every time I write something, whether you believe it or not.  And I don't think I understand what you're talking about.

jodokast

Quote from: guff on March 12, 2009, 04:26:06 PM
I don't have the same sentence structure every time I write something, whether you believe it or not.  And I don't think I understand what you're talking about.

Well the program would rearrange sentence structure, but also replace adjectives, verbs, and nouns with synonyms. I suppose a diligent teacher could still see if some one had copied.

Lotos

Quote from: jodokast on March 12, 2009, 04:22:02 PM
Believe it or not, I don't have the same sentence structure every single time I write something. I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

She means that the teacher would recognize the different writing style.  And, yeah, I like the idea.  I would have made a thesaurus-y program if I had the skills, but I barely have the attention span to learn C++ :(

superclucky

Quote from: Lotos on March 14, 2009, 07:09:02 PM
She means that the teacher would recognize the different writing style.  And, yeah, I like the idea.  I would have made a thesaurus-y program if I had the skills, but I barely have the attention span to learn C++ :(
oh ye si meant the writing style :3
kewns are smelly

reeper

This is just as hard as a program that translates. Especially with English.

Go Up