Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 19, 2018, 01:43:08 PM
1,516,763 Posts in 45,458 Topics by 1,097 Members
Latest Member: WilliamDog
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Esoteric & Occult  |  Recurring theme analysis 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Recurring theme analysis  (Read 1490 times)
[REDACTED]
WHO AM I
Kewn Sympathizer

Offline United States

Beautifulpuppy

Quota: 0%
Doodthingocity: -8989
Lüts: 0.00

Windows Vista

Firefox 3.0.6

Ignore
« on: February 22, 2009, 10:32:12 PM »

So lately at the end of my dreams, I see some fireball in the sky. I don't understand the significance of it.

I do not have HIV/AIDS.
Nyerp
nyerpian proletariat (s c)
Christman

Online United States Male

Nyerp

Quota: 8.56%
Doodthingocity: -192
Lüts: 251050.42

Windows Vista

Opera 9.50

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 10:45:11 PM »

2012 is coming

superclucky
Fruit Bat
Dog in a Suit

Beware of the friendly stranger
Offline Female

superclucky

Doodthingocity: -45
Lüts: 11642.51

Windows Vista

Firefox 3.0.6

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 10:45:18 PM »

WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY OMG

kewns are smelly
superclucky
Fruit Bat
Dog in a Suit

Offline Female

superclucky

Windows Vista

Firefox 3.0.6

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 10:46:19 PM »

You believe in Freudian methods n_____n

kewns are smelly
[REDACTED]
WHO AM I
Kewn Sympathizer

Offline United States

Beautifulpuppy

Windows Vista

Firefox 3.0.6

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 10:52:06 PM »

WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY OMG
black
and the fireball is coming from an indeterminate object

I do not have HIV/AIDS.
superclucky
Fruit Bat
Dog in a Suit

Offline Female

superclucky

Windows Vista

Firefox 3.0.6

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 10:55:22 PM »

Night
To have a dream that takes place at night, represents some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. There are some issues in your life that you are facing, but are not too clear. You should put the issues aside so you can clear your head and come back to it later. Alternatively, night may be synonymous with death, rebirth, reflection, and new beginnings

Fire
Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolize destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering into your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, then it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. It also represents your drive, motivation, and creative energy. Alternatively, the dream may be warning you of your dangerous or risky activities. You are literally "playing with fire".

To dream that you are being burned by fire, indicates that your temper is getting out of control. Some issue or situation is burning you up inside.

To dream that a house is on fire, indicates that you need to undergo some transformation. If you have recurring dreams of your family house on fire, then it suggests that you are still not ready for the change or that you are fighting against the change. Alternatively, it highlights passion and�the love of those around you.

To dream that you put out a fire, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles in your life through much work and effort. If you are setting a fire to something or even to yourself, then it indicates that you are undergoing some great distress. You are at the brink of desperation and want to destroy something or some aspect of yourself.

kewns are smelly
[REDACTED]
WHO AM I
Kewn Sympathizer

Offline United States

Beautifulpuppy

Windows Vista

Firefox 3.0.6

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 11:07:28 PM »

Night
To have a dream that takes place at night, represents some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. There are some issues in your life that you are facing, but are not too clear. You should put the issues aside so you can clear your head and come back to it later. Alternatively, night may be synonymous with death, rebirth, reflection, and new beginnings

Fire
Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolize destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering into your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, then it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. It also represents your drive, motivation, and creative energy. Alternatively, the dream may be warning you of your dangerous or risky activities. You are literally "playing with fire".

To dream that you are being burned by fire, indicates that your temper is getting out of control. Some issue or situation is burning you up inside.

To dream that a house is on fire, indicates that you need to undergo some transformation. If you have recurring dreams of your family house on fire, then it suggests that you are still not ready for the change or that you are fighting against the change. Alternatively, it highlights passion and�the love of those around you.

To dream that you put out a fire, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles in your life through much work and effort. If you are setting a fire to something or even to yourself, then it indicates that you are undergoing some great distress. You are at the brink of desperation and want to destroy something or some aspect of yourself.
i see the fireball from a distance in a window

I do not have HIV/AIDS.
Cookie
Guff is Great!
Carebear

How is this personal if people can see it?
Offline Norway Male

ZELDABOY12

Doodthingocity: -30
Lüts: 56410.77

Windows Vista

Firefox 2.0.0.12

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 11:09:54 PM »

I get a dream a few times a month that I've been getting for about 4 years of me trying to escape this falling tunnel, sometimes I make it and sometimes I don't. It's weird though, even when I don't make it I still end up outside somehow.  Badass Doodthing
Recent Track: Sunday - miacros

Pages: [1]
Boyah Forums  |  General  |  The Esoteric & Occult  |  Recurring theme analysis « previous next »
    Jump to: