June 16, 2024, 06:30:04 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Powerpuff Girls Marathon

Started by Geno, January 19, 2009, 02:47:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

For everyone who used to watch the Powerpuff Girls go watch the marathon of the best episodes.
Seriously this is the most awesome thing ever.
It also ends with a new episode
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The spy who loves you

they're showing the one with the purple power puff girl that episode made me cry :(

Geno

Quote from: Camtaro. on January 19, 2009, 02:47:53 PM
they're showing the one with the purple power puff girl that episode made me cry :(
I'm watching the one where Sedusa is Ms. Belum
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hermione Granger

the only one that was awesome was when they made the whole episode about references to the beatles.

Geno

Quote from: Hermione Granger on January 19, 2009, 02:49:09 PM
the only one that was awesome was when they made the whole episode about references to the beatles.
The Beat-alls

ME##

Don't drop the Chemical X, Blossom.

The spy who loves you

the amoeba boys are the best villains in the history of ever

Geno

Quote from: Camtaro. on January 19, 2009, 02:51:06 PM
the amoeba boys are the best villains in the history of ever
they attempted to steal an orange

Det in F♯ Major

YES
I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS SINCE EIGHT AM
then i went to rehearsal for four hours and noon
BUT NOW I HAVE RETURNED TO MY BABIES

i went to rehearsal talking like mitch
and i made a MITCH ROCKS paper to tape on my shirt because thats what he wears, you know
THEN SOME BITCH RIPPED IT OFF >:(
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Lotos

Why wasn't I told earlier?  I could have recorded it!  :(

CHAOS66

I loved that. The marathon kicked ass too. Made me feel nostalgic.

Go Up