April 20, 2024, 04:58:39 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fallout 3 Thread

Started by C.Mongler, October 28, 2008, 11:41:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Oh god, I'm still in the Vault, but so far its so sweet. Just got done with my G.O.A.T.

One Man Freak Show

DO WANT

But it's rated M, so I probably can't get it. :(

Geno

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 28, 2008, 12:08:43 PM
DO WANT

But it's rated M, so I probably can't get it. :(
lol I didn't know you were so young.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Just fucked up a bunch of raiders in a Super Mart fuck yeah

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Geno on October 28, 2008, 02:17:55 PM
lol I didn't know you were so young.

I'm fifteen. :(

My parents wouldn't care a bit more than likely, but I always get too scared to ask if I can buy an M-rated game. About a month ago I passed up The Orange Box for $15 because of it. To make things worse, I bought Okami instead, which I absolutely can't stand.

UnagiPower

October 28, 2008, 04:11:28 PM #5 Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 04:23:38 PM by UnagiPower
is it like oblivion

i dont really get the gameplay :(

EDIT: I saw a video review

is the exploring boring as balls like oblivion or is it actually cool to fight the random enemies and explore

C.Mongler

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 28, 2008, 04:11:28 PM
is it like oblivion

i dont really get the gameplay :(

EDIT: I saw a video review

is the exploring boring as balls like oblivion or is it actually cool to fight the random enemies and explore

its fun as shit
its not oblivion with guns but rather fallout with the bethesda game blueprint.

C.Mongler

in other news i fucked up a super mutant with a baseball bat and jacked that niggas minigun.

UnagiPower

Geno

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 28, 2008, 03:42:15 PM
I'm fifteen. :(

My parents wouldn't care a bit more than likely, but I always get too scared to ask if I can buy an M-rated game. About a month ago I passed up The Orange Box for $15 because of it. To make things worse, I bought Okami instead, which I absolutely can't stand.
Why would you get scared.
Do your parents beat you?
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Geno on October 28, 2008, 07:44:36 PM
Why would you get scared.
Do your parents beat you?

No, it's not anything like that, I just don't like asking permission for anything. I'm always worried they'll say "no" and that an awkward conversation will follow. :(

Geno

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 28, 2008, 07:51:22 PM
No, it's not anything like that, I just don't like asking permission for anything. I'm always worried they'll say "no" and that an awkward conversation will follow. :(
That's really weird.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Geno on October 28, 2008, 07:52:18 PM
That's really weird.

I know. I blame it on being incredibly sheltered when I was younger. :(

Geno

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 28, 2008, 07:54:06 PM
I know. I blame it on being incredibly sheltered when I was younger. :(
Well at the age of 15 I think it would be ok to play an M rated game.
Of course that's the parent's decision.

OH SHIT YOU HAVENT PLAYED GEARS OF WAR OR CALL OF DUTY 4 YET?

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on October 28, 2008, 08:01:09 PM
Well at the age of 15 I think it would be ok to play an M rated game.
Of course that's the parent's decision.

OH SHIT YOU HAVENT PLAYED GEARS OF WAR OR CALL OF DUTY 4 YET?

he isn't missing out

Go Up