March 28, 2024, 02:27:32 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

...Wow.

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 04, 2008, 06:07:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

It's called the "Video games made me do it" defense. It's actually happening alot lately. It's just so easy to claim that a video game trained them while the majority of judges and such have no clue whatsoever what video games are except for how the media portays them. (Murder and sex simulators)

Also, "i tried to do a shadow clone jutsu and rob a bank once" I lol'd at that comment
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on August 04, 2008, 07:59:30 AM
It's called the "Video games made me do it" defense. It's actually happening alot lately. It's just so easy to claim that a video game trained them while the majority of judges and such have no clue whatsoever what video games are except for how the media portays them. (Murder and sex simulators)

Also, "i tried to do a shadow clone jutsu and rob a bank once" I lol'd at that comment
I'm sure video games really do inspire some dumbasses to do this.

Most of us have common sense and don't act on it, although many of us would like to steal cars and run over people, but there's always at least one that does it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

lol this lady in singapore paid $1000 for a psp

and i thought I got cheated

oh right link

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2008/08/06/singapore-shop-tricks-woman-into-paying-1000-for-psp/

Go Up