So, your friend's friend is an anally homicidal jackass....

Started by Necro, May 19, 2007, 09:06:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

He starts spraying you and your two friends with a hose, you proceed to throw peices of orange at him, just funning around. He starts being an asshole, and goes into his garage and pulls out a hatchet. He tells you to get off "his" property, and starts threatening you with the hatchet. What do you do?

I just stood there, shaking my head at him, saying, "Dude, you're a dumbass, I know you ain't gonna hit me with that", all the while, the hose now in my hand. He walks up to me, and grabs the hose, while saying, "You don't think I will, huh?". After a while of this stale mate, I direct the hose straight at his face and grip the handle, then while he's incapable of seeing, I hit him in the gut. I jump back, because I know what he's going to do next. He charges at me with the hatchet, and I just barely jump out of the way. Then I yell, "Dude, what the fuck is your problem?!". He runs at me again, and I grab his wrist, and twist it so hard, it snaps, and he drops the hatchet. (Believe me, this kid is an asshole, he throws the controller at your face as hard as he can, then goes running home, just when he loses at a video game, so me and my friends thought this was at least a taste of what he deserved) But instead of just laying him out, right there, I just say, "You know what? I'm outta here." And I ride my bike down 3 miles back to my house at 8:30, and my other two friends just go home.

So, what do you think I should have done? Should I have just kicked his ass to the floor, after the countless times he's uncontrollably hit my friends for the most idiotic reasons, over the past 7 years? Or was leaving the right thing? I've never actually beat him up, because he has an issue, and I know it's just because he has a small fuse. Plus, unless you knock him out cold, his stupid anger will just throw what you threw at him, only harder, even if you were only trying to knock sense into him. I am, admittingly, afraid to fight him, because when you fight a friend when you're angry, usually, there's a stopping point. Problem being, he's an idiot, and unless he can't fight, he'll blindly continue fighting, with an extreme amount of anger, and that's why I find it hard to bring myself to fight him. As much as I know he deserves it, and though I can, I don't want to beat him until he can't get up, beacause, despite the shit we've put up with from him, it just wouldn't feel right doing so. So again, should I have finally given him what was coming to him, or was leaving the right thing?

You can give yourself a cookie for a gewd answer. gentleman;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

SBKT

Leaving would have been what I would have done, then I would have called the cops on him.

Zack777

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: SBKT on May 19, 2007, 09:56:46 PM
Leaving would have been what I would have done, then I would have called the cops on him.
Police tend to believe the bitchy, insane children over the calm and normal ones.

Hell, had he called the police he probably would've spent a night in juvy.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

SBKT

Then you live in a sad area. It's like what happened her at the mall where my mother works. A kid pulled a knnife on the security guard, and walked off scot-free with his mother.

Necro

Seriously, I think we've given him to much room. I'm going to start putting him down everytime he does something like this, and it shuld set him stright. It's outrageous the things he does.

Once, he stole my iPod, and burried it in the ground, so when my friend told me, the kid gets all pissed and tackles him, then starts hitting him. So I threw him off of my friend, and the pussy slaps me. He can't hold his own, it's just the blind anger he put into his fits that makes him dangerous....
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

SBKT

Quote from: Necro on May 19, 2007, 11:03:04 PM
Seriously, I think we've given him to much room. I'm going to start putting him down everytime he does something like this, and it shuld set him stright. It's outrageous the things he does.

Once, he stole my iPod, and burried it in the ground, so when my friend told me, the kid gets all pissed and tackles him, then starts hitting him. So I threw him off of my friend, and the pussy slaps me. He can't hold his own, it's just the blind anger he put into his fits that makes him dangerous....
Well, there's one factor. What of his parents?

Necro

Quote from: SBKT on May 19, 2007, 11:04:00 PM
Quote from: Necro on May 19, 2007, 11:03:04 PM

Well, there's one factor. What of his parents?
See, that was the thing that made me jump the gun, and just leave immediatley. We were in his backyard.

Although he's an ass, I don't think he'd tell his dad. Though that's not exactly what I meant, I'm not going to completley beat him, just harder than whatever he does to me. We've always given him ground, and when he hits us, we usually just don't hit back, unless it gets serious. Now, I'll give him no ground. I'm tired of being tolerant. He's held a hatchet to me, a torch with bug spray to me, an airsoft gun directed at my eyes, steel poles, and alot of other objects, just to make me cautious about stopping him. Now, I've had enough. I'm not holding back. I'm tired of it all. He ever threatens me with a weapon, I'm not going to give him time to piss me off, or get his way. (Unless it's a gun, and I'm pretty sure his dad has a few. And I'm more than sure he would ue one just to get his way. Seriously, this kid has major issues) He shouldn't be doing shit like that in the first place. The very first thing I'm doing next time he holds anything used as a weapon to me, I'm tackling him straight to the floor, and taking whatever it is away. If he wants to take anger out on me afterward, I'm fighting back, instead of just letting him do so out of sympathy. This sick bastard has had his way long enough.

SBKT

Well, I'd personally act before he doesn anything then, because form that one incident, he sprayed you with the hose first.

Necro

Quote from: SBKT on May 19, 2007, 11:16:46 PM
Well, I'd personally act before he doesn anything then, because form that one incident, he sprayed you with the hose first.
Yeah. I didn't mind that too much, my friends and I were just screwing around. We were running around having fun, and he wasn't yelling, so we weren't sure if he was having a shit-fit or not. We went around his house to get him by surprise, and he was gone. So I pick up the hose, incase he comes out of his hiding place, because at this time, I thought he was only playing, too. So then we see him come out of the side of the house holding the hatchet. So I sprayed him, and he told me to get off his property. Even though I knew he may hit me with the hatchet, he was gonna have to be more pissed, so when he swung the hatchet at me, I didn't move a muscle, just to show I wasn't going to run away from him just because he has a weapon. So he and I were both holding the hose, when I sprayed it right in his face. I didn't really to it as a defense, but merely to embarass him infront of his, as well as my friends, and to publicly demonstrate that he lost this round, even with the hatchet in his hand. That's when I knew he snapped, and got away.

When I finally stopped running after he took two or three swings at me, I decided enough was enough. I finally got a hold of his wrist, then... well, you know the rest.

I gotta say, I was pretty steamed that I had to ride my bike 3 miles in the dark so late, though.

Anyways, I'm growing tired of these long posts....

SBKT

Necro

Quote from: SBKT on May 19, 2007, 11:26:06 PM
Man. I really wish I could help, but I just can't.
Meh, I don't need help, but thanks. I've never had any trouble with him physically. In a fight, it's obvious I'd win. IU just had to post that I was tired of letting him have his way, and that I'm not going to anymore. He used to hit me when I better him at something, but I never hit back, and neither do any of my friends. But because of that, he thinks he's superior, and can get away with anything he wants. I'm just saying, I'm finally going to get that illusion out of his head. I'm just done letting him get away with everything he does. Now, he's not going to be snickering when he hurts me or my friends. For the first time, he'll be sorry.

Necro

See, the reason he gets away with alot of this is because friends have a hard time hurting other friends. Even though I prefer not to hang out with him, I've known him for so long, I basically call him a friend. Because of this, and his little issue with always having to have the last laugh, or be on top, he's never had a problem attacking his friends, while we still can't bring ourselves to knock the shit out of him. Again, I'm done with that.

SBKT

Right. Still, I'd feel bad if you got yourself hurt by this in any way.

YoshiGal7

He doesn't seem much like a friend. I'd just ignore every time he tries to come near you, or just don't go to his house anymore. The kid will murder you if you don't.

Go Up