Hypothetically, what if you found out your friend was gay?

Started by SBKT, May 18, 2007, 01:17:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

I found out a guy I went out with was gay. It really didn't bother me. At the time we went out he was in denial about being gay.
He was one of the best friends I had.

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Clair on May 19, 2007, 04:57:29 PM
I found out a guy I went out with was gay. It really didn't bother me. At the time we went out he was in denial about being gay.

Was? What happened?

FAMY2

Quote from: ClassicTyler on May 19, 2007, 05:34:37 PM

Was? What happened?

He moved to another city and we lost contact.

SBKT

Quote from: Clair on May 20, 2007, 01:41:03 PM
Quote from: ClassicTyler on May 19, 2007, 05:34:37 PM

Was? What happened?

He moved to another city and we lost contact.
Similar to what happened to an MSN buddy of mine. He just sort of vanished. He was able to get on a couple of months later but he didn't think to talk to me. Instead, I found lout he's been playing with that stupid bitch from Nightstar who backstabbed me later thanks to a link another friend gave me. How odd the things work out.

Tri4se

I wouldn't care. He's still be my friend no matter what.

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

SBKT

Quote from: The Oggmonster on May 22, 2007, 12:15:40 PM
Nothing.
You knwo, there are more specific people in the world than you.

So, from what I've seen, we'd all treat them same, or, with some differences but overall the same...
Someone must be lying or refusing to post because of risk of massive flame war here.

ClassicTyler

SBKT

Quote from: ClassicTyler on May 25, 2007, 09:47:11 AM
Seriously, I love you guys.    flower;
I love SM more than I love you, sorry. antiflower;

YEs, these are good results. It seems Boyah is generally an accepting community in terms of this.

SM

Quote from: SBKT on May 25, 2007, 09:48:03 AM

YEs, these are good results. It seems Boyah is generally an accepting community in terms of this.

Am I too late to heart you some more, KT?

On topic... considering that I don't know my own orientation, my answer is pretty obvious. The weird part is... I was a homophobe when I was in elementary. After going through some major hard times, I really need someone to talk to in my life. That's how I changed and became... who I am.

Samus Aran

Quote from: SM on May 25, 2007, 11:05:28 PM

On topic... considering that I don't know my own orientation, my answer is pretty obvious. The weird part is... I was a homophobe when I was in elementary. After going through some major hard times, I really need someone to talk to in my life. That's how I changed and became... who I am.

I guess that would explain you having Bridget in your sig.  v;

SBKT

Quote from: Kaz on May 25, 2007, 11:11:08 PM
Quote from: SM on May 25, 2007, 11:05:28 PM

I guess that would explain you having Bridget in your sig.  v;
Bridget is fucking awesome, along with Faust, Sol, and Ky.

I mastered their One Hit kill techs, so I use it with bridget and laugh my ass off.

I don't know wher I got so accepting myself, I guess it was from reading so many shitty saappy game dialogues.

Himu

If it was a guy, I wont care, but if he hit on my boyfriend, I'd kill him.  If it was a girl, I'd just laugh, and still be her friend.  But if she liked me, then I'd avoid her.

SBKT

Quote from: Princess on May 26, 2007, 10:37:16 PM
If it was a guy, I wont care, but if he hit on my boyfriend, I'd kill him.  If it was a girl, I'd just laugh, and still be her friend.  But if she liked me, then I'd avoid her.
That's pretty mean, I'd say. You're now the closest we have to an exception on this forum./

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Princess on May 26, 2007, 10:37:16 PM
Why, exactly? Do you have a hint of gender specific homophobia in you?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up