April 17, 2024, 08:28:39 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I love those Japanese folks

Started by Bushy, May 18, 2007, 12:54:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

I just got a Chimchar for a Abra china;

And I offered my Kanghaskan for a Salamance.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

mariofreak55

Kaghaskhan is more valuable then a Salamence, unless it's a pretty good Salamence. I'm assuming you have more Kanghaskhans though?

SBKT

Heh, almost all my trades are with Japan. Level 70 Regigigas for a level 100 Dialga.. I WIN, because Regigigas sucks balls.

Bushy

Quote from: Milad on May 18, 2007, 12:57:41 PM
Kaghaskhan is more valuable then a Salamence, unless it's a pretty good Salamence. I'm assuming you have more Kanghaskhans though?
Yes, I breeded them educate;

Plus everytime I go to the Safari Zone at 8  p.m. I see at least three in the binoculars
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Pancake Paraphernalia

lol i  herd they do anything. even a starly for a dialga. my friend got a pysduck for a turtwig.
number stations

Necro

I got a level 100 Mismagius for my 47 Diagla from a Japanese...
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Necro on May 19, 2007, 09:20:31 AM

i would do that.
number stations

Necro

Quote from: DecembeR on May 19, 2007, 09:48:54 AM

i would do that.
Yeah, but I'm known for trading good things just for what I want. I had no need for the Diagla.

Actually, though, I wanted a Mismagius that I could train and have around the same level as all my other pokemans. So I traded the lvl 100 Mismagius to Reaper for a lvl 1 Misdreavous. v;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Ricky

You can get just about anything for a Dialga. Put one up for trade for anything and log out of wifi and back in and it would be traded already.

Necro

Quote from: Ricky on May 19, 2007, 10:04:26 AM
You can get just about anything for a Dialga. Put one up for trade for anything and log out of wifi and back in and it would be traded already.
I know. flower;

I just wasn't expecting a level 100... and I didn't want it.

SBKT

It turns out there is HIGH DEMAND FOR TURTWIGS IN JAPAN.

squirrelfriend

i love japanese people for providing pokemon as a precious commodity

strongbad

Go Up