April 23, 2024, 12:44:17 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

This's a secret message of Sakurai.

Started by 6M69I69B9, April 01, 2008, 01:58:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

If this wasn't supposed to be a competitive game, then what? He wants everybody to be happy, but out of what? Is he trying to scam? Just to say "I just want everybody to be happy!"? No, this is another one of his fucked up plans. He's trying to make you get so confused, until his plans succeed over terrorism and controlling the world.

Global Warming
September 11
The Downfall of Nsider
The Tsunami of Christmas Eve
Hitler and Nazis
The terrorist reports around the world
The KKK
and many more...

How would he be alive when Hitler and Nazis were corrupting the East Hemisphere? Well, he's Hitler himself, yes. He's actually a robot in disguise. Since his failure of the Allied Forces from the 1950's or whatever. He hid in a robot and had another clone of him.

http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/hitlers-clone-chavez-or-bush

See? It was obviously President Bush, just ignore the content with Chaves, because they were on some shit while writing this article.

Since his absence from the real world. He's been learning languages, making special ingredients for his special formula to turn him into any race, eye color, hair color, penis size, or even turning into a transexual, which was during the 1970's to the present. In that period of time, it was when "Albino Animals" were made. When ever he made a mistake of turning himself to an animal, he would turn into an "Albino" version of the animal which is why they are rare.

(This is a very rare picture of Alfred Hitler as an "Albino" African.)

Doesn't it look like Hitler? In my opinion it does, which comes to the conclusion of staying away from white people or anything that's white.

So anyways, when he made his special forumla to turn him into anything, he framed Bin Laden of 9/11, made so many World Disasters, and other stuff. So, if he wasn't alive still, everything would be peaceful.

So please, where ever you are Hitler, fuck you.

Just fuck you.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

greg400

Nyerp

Go Up