$91.09 for Duke Nukem Kill-a-ton collection (complete of course)

Started by reeper, March 31, 2008, 08:27:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

Quote from: Lawlz on April 01, 2008, 01:43:52 AM
FF7 goes for hundreds despite being as mass produced as SMB3.

Also, that's like me saying people only hate shmups because they suck at them.
ff7 was like $40 not too long ago

went up because of the two faggoty movies that came out

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on April 01, 2008, 01:49:55 AM

But it should still only be valued at about $15 complete.

But then shitheads need to own three copies and only play one of them and only one can be the greatest hits edition and the others must be the mint original releases.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: reefer on April 01, 2008, 01:49:55 AM

I thought there was only one FF7 movie. doodthing;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

UnagiPower

Quote from: Jesus Christ on April 01, 2008, 02:28:41 AM
I thought there was only one FF7 movie. doodthing;

Some faggoty anime movie prequel thingy related to crisis core came out before Advent Children.

strongbad

Quote from: steal on March 31, 2008, 11:28:39 PM
Same, but I love it. You probably just suck at it and or don't like the music.

No, I mean it's not a cool purchase like the others, since that is what most people's most expensive thing is.
And I'm actually pretty good.

silvertone

boyah use to be really harsh, now we can only be ironically harsh

TooB

probably the most I spent was the $100 on Xillia Collector's Edition.
Tales of Destiny would have been second if I didnt find it for $15....

Mando Pandango

i know i'm late but i'd like to use my authority on the subject to defend strongbad because guitar hero 3 belongs in the garbage
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

when i buy that ultimate collector's edition of uncharted 4 i will be breaking my $100+ video game cherry.  please spare my soul, doodthing

Snowy

I spent $100 on .hack pt. 4 not too long ago. I don't think I've spent more than that in a long time?

Go Up