$91.09 for Duke Nukem Kill-a-ton collection (complete of course)

Started by reeper, March 31, 2008, 08:27:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

Whats the most you've ever spent on a video game? And I can't forget Rock Band for like $130. We got a discount but still a shit load of money.

Samus Aran

$500 for Radiant Silvergun

smithicide;

I don't understand how any game could be worth $500. It's said by many shooter fans to be overrated, and actually not anything all that special, so yeah.

reeper

Quote from: Kazanova on March 31, 2008, 08:29:12 PM

smithicide;

I don't understand how any game could be worth $500. It's said by many shooter fans to be overrated, and actually not anything all that special, so yeah.
I'm asking you guys whats the most you ever paid for a game.

I just bought Kill-a-ton

ncba93ivyase

$211 for the Mother 3 Deluxe box.

But for just a game alone and not special stuff, like $60 for Paper Mario when it came out.
Quote from: Kazanova on March 31, 2008, 08:29:12 PM

smithicide;

You paid $500 for that shit?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

reeper

Quote from: Lawlz on March 31, 2008, 08:30:56 PM

But for just a game alone and not special stuff, like $60 for Paper Mario when it came out.You paid $500 for that shit?
Mother 3 box came with a Gameboy Micro though right

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

Thyme

Donkey Kong Country 2 must have been something like CDN$85 when it first came out. doodthing;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on March 31, 2008, 08:30:46 PM
I'm asking you guys whats the most you ever paid for a game.

I just bought Kill-a-ton

oh sorry i'm a faggot

Quote from: Lawlz on March 31, 2008, 08:30:56 PM

But for just a game alone and not special stuff, like $60 for Paper Mario when it came out.You paid $500 for that shit?

lol no

strongbad

Trini

Quote from: Geno on March 31, 2008, 08:58:06 PM
Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout for the PS1

125 bucks.  baddood;

I lol'd.

I've don't think I've ever paid more than $50 for a game.
[CENTER][/center]

reeper

Samus Aran

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on March 31, 2008, 11:28:39 PM
Game sucks dick, and you do know it's been mass produced and has long since been worthless, despite having been "rare" at some point. My friend has it, luckily he only payed like 5 bucks for it at the flea market one time.
Same, but I love it. You probably just suck at it and or don't like the music.
FF7 goes for hundreds despite being as mass produced as SMB3.

Also, that's like me saying people only hate shmups because they suck at them.

Go Up