April 20, 2024, 04:14:48 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Rate your past opponents from SSBB matches from this forum.

Started by 6M69I69B9, March 25, 2008, 02:14:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FullmetalGanon

Full Metal Ryder

FullmetalGanon

Kalahari Inkantation

FullmetalGanon

Paul

FullmetalGanon

Paul

Bassir is not to much of a advantage on me. And the only reason I sit on the side was because Bassir always yells "Get out of the way, he's mine." But let's get on today and you can rate me again  caterpie;

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: Paul on April 14, 2008, 03:37:12 PM
Bassir is not to much of a advantage on me. And the only reason I sit on the side was because Bassir always yells "Get out of the way, he's mine." But let's get on today and you can rate me again  caterpie;

were you guys plotting against me on the phone? baddood;
okay

Paul

Tomboh

GGs bassir. i think i had one or two up in wins for non-item matches but youre a lot better than me in at edgeguarding.

you had some nice spikes that i think are too risky for me to even try. the only thing is i learned to dodge them near the end so that little technique will probably only be good once or twice against non-shit players.

you were too predictable otherwise though. i do projectiles and then you try to roll past me and down smash but i down smash faster (unless you're on the left side of me which i tried to prevent in the last few matches).

also in b4 "ur annoying".

Feynman

Quote from: Tomboh on April 14, 2008, 04:11:16 PM
GGs bassir. i think i had one or two up in wins for non-item matches but youre a lot better than me in at edgeguarding.

you had some nice spikes that i think are too risky for me to even try. the only thing is i learned to dodge them near the end so that little technique will probably only be good once or twice against non-shit players.

you were too predictable otherwise though. i do projectiles and then you try to roll past me and down smash but i down smash faster (unless you're on the left side of me which i tried to prevent in the last few matches).

also in b4 "ur annoying".

your projectiles suck

and yes i know i am pretty predictable, but he only has so many moves

FullmetalGanon

Paul

Too bad I can't  :( We will settle this tomorrow. edumacate;

Go Up