April 18, 2024, 04:58:41 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so i ordered the orange box on wednesday

Started by 36chambers, March 08, 2008, 07:06:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

36chambers

ncba93ivyase

It depends.

If it's for PC, yes, because Team Fortress 2 is awesome when you play with custom maps and 32 players and the occasional Cotton-eye Joe.

If it's for 360, you're a goddamn retard.

If it's for PS3, return it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: 36 on March 08, 2008, 07:15:05 AM
shit

Lawlz is jsut being Lawlz. Its still fun on the 360.

But yeah, PS3, return it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: 36 on March 08, 2008, 07:15:05 AM
shit
Enjoy no mods or custom maps or free online or 32 players or superior control or fun.

Instead, have no fun and only a few maps made by valve (one less than the pc version) and no personal servers and only those hosted by EA and using a controller for a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER.

You just spent an extra ten dollars for the second worst version of the game when you could've got the PC version which is infinitely better than the 360 version and the PS3 version is unplayable.

tl;dr xbox is useless and is only good for bungie's shit
Quote from: C Mongler on March 08, 2008, 07:18:23 AM
Lawlz is jsut being Lawlz. Its still fun on the 360.
No, it's not.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on March 08, 2008, 07:19:23 AM
Enjoy no mods or custom maps or free online or 32 players or superior control or fun.

Instead, have no fun and only a few maps made by valve (one less than the pc version) and no personal servers and only those hosted by EA and using a controller for a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER.

You just spent an extra ten dollars for the second worst version of the game when you could've got the PC version which is infinitely better than the 360 version and the PS3 version is unplayable.

tl;dr xbox is useless and is only good for bungie's shitNo, it's not.

There hasn't been one custom map I've played that I've enjoyed in the slightest thus far.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C Mongler on March 08, 2008, 07:23:49 AM
There hasn't been one custom map I've played that I've enjoyed in the slightest thus far.
DANGER WILL ROBINSON is pretty crazy but highly enjoyable. Mario Kart is okay if you just want to boost your sniper score. Snofort is awesome. There are a bunch of others I really enjoyed but can't remember right now.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on March 08, 2008, 07:43:46 AM
DANGER WILL ROBINSON is pretty crazy but highly enjoyable. Mario Kart is okay if you just want to boost your sniper score. Snofort is awesome. There are a bunch of others I really enjoyed but can't remember right now.

They're all fucking stupid though. The reason I like Valve maps is they are created for balance, unlike custom maps which are retarded. "OH BOY IM GOING TO PUT THE ENEMY RESPAWN POINT AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE CAPTURE POINT. THE DEFENDING TEAM STILL HAS TIME TO DEFEND THEN RIGHT?" No, they don't. Then it becomes like Team Fortress Classic with Demomen faggoting their pipebombs and running back into the respawn point and hiding.

Also, enjoy your nerfed classes.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C Mongler on March 08, 2008, 07:53:25 AM
They're all fucking stupid though. The reason I like Valve maps is they are created for balance, unlike custom maps which are retarded. "OH BOY IM GOING TO PUT THE ENEMY RESPAWN POINT AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE CAPTURE POINT. THE DEFENDING TEAM STILL HAS TIME TO DEFEND THEN RIGHT?" No, they don't. Then it becomes like Team Fortress Classic with Demomen faggoting their pipebombs and running back into the respawn point and hiding.

Also, enjoy your nerfed classes.
Actually, never happened. About 75% of the custom maps I play are better than the official ones.

And the soldier and demoman are overpowered so they deserved the ammo cut.

NOA_Haunted

Lawlz you are dumb have you even played it on the 360? TF2 isn't the only thing on there.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on March 08, 2008, 09:21:45 AM
Actually, never happened. About 75% of the custom maps I play are better than the official ones.

And the soldier and demoman are overpowered so they deserved the ammo cut.

Soldier and demo are supposed to be overpowered. If they wanted to do that they should reduce their crit rate, not their ammo rate. And guess what, they did that too. Now they are the least powerful class in the game. Yes, even behind medic.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C Mongler on March 08, 2008, 11:13:51 AM
Soldier and demo are supposed to be overpowered. If they wanted to do that they should reduce their crit rate, not their ammo rate. And guess what, they did that too. Now they are the least powerful class in the game. Yes, even behind medic.

You're kidding, right?

The demomen and soldiers get just as many kills because dead people drop ammo. They just can't stand on a roof and fire 40 shots before they finally have to move. Even if they had dropped the crit rate, two stickies would still kill most people.

Also, spy is the weakest class in the game yet I still play it more than any other class.
Quote from: xXTheHaunted on March 08, 2008, 09:59:12 AM
Lawlz you are dumb have you even played it on the 360? TF2 isn't the only thing on there.
If you only play Portal and HL2, then sure, it's okay. But Portal only lasts about 2 hours and you're missing out on custom maps and Half-Life 2 sucks and you're not getting the only decent part of the game which would be Deathmatch.

Enjoy your shitty ports.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on March 08, 2008, 02:53:29 PM
You're kidding, right?

The demomen and soldiers get just as many kills because dead people drop ammo. They just can't stand on a roof and fire 40 shots before they finally have to move. Even if they had dropped the crit rate, two stickies would still kill most people.

Also, spy is the weakest class in the game yet I still play it more than any other class. If you only play Portal and HL2, then sure, it's okay. But Portal only lasts about 2 hours and you're missing out on custom maps and Half-Life 2 sucks and you're not getting the only decent part of the game which would be Deathmatch.

Enjoy your shitty ports.

Spy is the class that needs to be nerfed you idiot.

UnagiPower

Quote from: C Mongler on March 08, 2008, 04:24:12 PM
Spy is the class that needs to be nerfed you idiot.

WHAT

Why, just because most people suck with it and some people just so happen to be good with it?

36chambers

holy fuck it suppose to come tommorow skdl;fds;lkfs;jlasdjlk

Go Up